CHAPTER 8

As Zee took Nunew to the nearby table one holding his hand and one in his waist to support his body..... Zee then let him sit n handed him a glass and patted his back to calm him down.....

NUNEW POV

"Hey are you okay?" he asked with a worried face....

"I'm fine" I replied a short smile....

"But you look so pale" he said with slight concern...

"I just had food that was expired I guess" I replied coz I don't want to know It's not just 1 day.....

"Are you sure you are fine Nunew?" he asked....

"Yes I'm really fine" I replied with the biggest smile I have...

"Oh shit he really remember my name" I thought but soon my smile faded coz I don't know his name...

I slowly lifted my eyes to see as the room filled with silence but soon our gaze met and we were lost in each other eyes.....

"How can his eyes be so beautiful with the long curl lashes" I thought...

We both were busy in our own world exploring in each other eyes until there was someone who cleared their throat we face away feeling embaressed as we both were looking into each other for a long time....

ZEE POV

I was mesmerished by how can someone be this beautiful...his big doe eyes, his cherry pink plump lips and especially his plump squishy cheeks.....We both were busy in our gaze until someone cleared his throat.....

"Are you ok jelly?" the owner asked Nunew which I guess was the same age and a little shorter...

"I'm fine jelly but can I take a day off just for today" Nunew said with a cute smile....

"Ok and who are you Mr.? " the owner asked as I looked at Nunew to see if he know my name...

"Zee Pruk Panich" I replied coz I know that I haven't introduce myself to Nunew....

"Hi Mr. Zee glad to meet you and myself Nat this idiot best friend" he said pointing his finger toward Nunew..

"Hey I'm not an idiot" Nunew replied with a pout in his face...

"Ok and get up let's go" Nat said...

" Where are you going?" he asked

"I'm taking you home" Nat replied

"No you are not I will take the cab don't worry and you have to look after the café" Nunew replied

"Do you think I will let you go alone looking this pale?" Nat asked...

They are literally having a arguments about how Nat will take him home while Nunew said he will take the cab and Nat has to take care of the café because he doesn't have to worry too much as he said he was fine...And I don't think they will be coming to conclusion anytime soon...So I thought of an idea....

"How about I take him home?" I asked getting both attention...

"Why you will take him home?" Nat asked confused

"It's because we both kn..." I was about to say when Nunew stop me by putting his palm to stop me from talking...

"You both know each other?" Nat asked confused.....

"YES''.... " No"... We both said at the same time....

"We don't know to each other...." Nunew replied

"I think you should go with me Nunew" I replied with a smirk because I know he will..

"Ok then take care jelly and you Mr. don't you dare do anything" Nat said showing his small cute fist...

"Ok then shall we go Nunew?" I smirk while he was glaring at me.....

We both stood up at went to car and left the café.....