Chapter 40

Kiro's POV

I can clearly see it through Shin's eyes. He's in love with her, with Hana.

The way he looks at her, and how he gets nervous when Hana's close. For sure, I wasn't the only one who noticed it. Hindi bulag ang mga kaibigan ko para hindi mapansin iyon, especially Hide and Vin.

From what I see from Shin right now, he just realized it. I know it because I feel the same feelings. I have liked Hana for a long time. And it all started when we were still kids.

Since I left Japan to study here, I continued loving her kahit I was mean nothing to her. I am just a boy who is his grandfather's friend's grandson to her. Kaya nung umuwi kami ng Japan noon I was truly happy. I even became happy when she finally noticed me. The day she beat those bastards in Japan is the same day I have fallen to her harder.

I know I don't have a chance with her, but that can't stop me. I'm willing to pursue her no matter what.

I was holding up myself since nung dumating siya dahil I want to pursue her slowly. But now? I will stop holding myself up. Especially now that I know one of my friends has already fallen for her, and the worst is, it's the same guy she loves. I know Hana loves Shin, I'm not blind, and she's loving him openly. I never saw her trying to hide her feelings.

If I don't do something sooner, I know they're gonna be together, and I don't want that to happen. Wala kami sa competition ni Shin pero gustong-gusto ko manalo. I have waited for so long, and never stopped loving her. I don't want all those years I have waited to just suddenly be wasted.

Even though I got no chance, I won't stop without doing something. As long as I can love her, I won't stop.

"Congrats," nakangiting sabi ni Shin nang makalapit si Hana sa amin.

She won. I'm so proud of her.

"Thanks," she replied, smiling.

She's looking at him so deeply, it's so obvious she's in love with him. I never wished to be someone else, but now I wish I was the one she's looking like that. Fuck, I'm so jealous!

"I'm so proud of you! I know you can do it!" Hide hugged his sister, proudly.

Hide knows what I'm feeling for his sister, and never stopped me. He's fine with it. Kung ibang lalaki siguro at baka hindi niya ito hinayaan na makalapit kay Hana.

If Hide never stopped me from loving his sister because he trusts me, I'm sure he won't stop Shin too. He should've stopped him if he didn't want him for his sister as soon as he had a feeling that Shin is starting to like his sister. Alam kong may alam na siya o kutob.

I smiled and greeted her, "Congrats!"

"Thanks, Kiro." She looked and smiled at me so differently than how she looked and smiled at Shin.

I'm so envious to him. I hope one day she looks and smiles at me like that. I don't care if it takes her too long, I can wait.

Dinumog na rin siya ng mga kaibigan ko at ng mga tao rito. Panay bati sila sa kaniya.

"How could I just realize it now?" rinig kong bulong ni Shin sa gilid ko habang titig na titig kay Hana.

Well, it's because you were too focused on hating her, dumbass.

"I know you've been noticing…" pag-uumpisa ko at nilingon ako agad ni Shin. He looked at me with a serious face. "I like Hana, Shin… I have liked her for so long. No, I love her."

I told him about it not because I wanted him to stop liking her, even I couldn't do it. Sinabi ko sa kaniya para alam niya.

"So am I," he said without hesitation.