Tsukasa birthday pt 2

they go on an aquarium date and see mafuyu then go home and have celebration w friends n ya

they them prns for mafuyu bcs i hc they don't identify with how they are rn but since their mom won't let them express any part of their actual self they can't figure out how they identify

———————————————————

"Shall we go?" Rui extended a hand to Tsukasa.

"We shall!" Tsukasa took Rui's hand happily. Rui just kissed it and lifted Tsukasa up off the counter and set him down. "I can get off the counter easily it takes no effor-"

"Shhhh let me spoil you,"

"B-"

"Please~"

"Fine. But on your birthday you aren't going to be able to even breathe yourself!"

"Ah Tsu I already struggle to breathe when I see your face. It's so stunningly gorgeous I forget everything but it~"

"Please nothing can be that pretty. Plus the only thing that could be remotely as beautiful as what you described is you!"

Rui let out a soft chuckle, "I see you're trying to flirt now hm?"

"Trying and nailing it if you ask me." Tsukasa closed his eyes and crossed his arms. His face making a very proud expression.

"Hehe~ The only nails are the ones in my coffin. You're so handsome I think I might just die from a heart attack~"

Tsukasa's arms dropped, "How do you think of these on the spot! I've been trying to think of pick up lines for the last few weeks!!!"

"Oh yeah? Lemme hear some while we go to our date spot!"

"Sure! I nearly forgot about that aha!"

"Too busy staring at my pretty face I see~" Rui smiled and the two left to go out the door. They put their shoes on and they were off.

"So where exactly are we going?"

"Right now we're going to the bus stop because our destination is too far to walk and because my prince shouldn't be walking so much on his special day," Rui held Tsukasa's hand after he finished his sentence and rubbed the back of his hand with his thumb.

"Ok but after the bus? Like where are we taking the bus too???"

"Surprise :3"

"Tsk I should've known."

"Am I really that predictable to you Tsu~?"

"Sometimes, other times you're the most unpredictable being on the planet. You're really something special."

"In a good way yes?" Rui and Tsukasa had made it to the stop and now sat next to each other on the bench.

"Of course! I only think good thing of you, how could I not?"

"I mean I don't. There's really a lot to not like about me-"

"Nonsense! Stop speaking at once. You're the most perfect person I know!"

"Hm well I'm glad you think that..." There was a long silent pause before Rui spoke again. "Tsukasa you'll never leave me will you?"

"Never. I will never leave you Rui. What's got you so sensitive today?"

"What do you mean by that?" Rui rested his head on Tsukasa's.

"Just a few moments today you've been overly sentimental I guess or just have brought up topics that are more emotional than what we were talking about before."