2 - Feast

After the meeting, all of them were asked to attend tonight’s feast and the dance. So, for that, everybody gathered in the palace’s backyard.

There were so many foods from different parts of their kingdom. From sweet to spicy one could find everything there with some alcohol. Everyone was enjoying the feast. Some were sitting and enjoying the dance while a few members were drinking and dancing.

Fourth was so happy today, after a long time he got to eat something different with his favourite alcohol. He just stood in the crowd and watched the dance.

“Seems like drinking all alone” Bright joined fourth.

“I thought you were with p’first,” Fourth said as they raised their glasses and drank.

“I was but now he went to see p’earth. So, I came to see you” Bright said.

“That girl is sexy right?” he said pointing towards a random girl in the crowd.

Fourth didn’t say anything he just sighed and looked at his brother.

“This person is sexier than that girl,” Some voice said from behind.

Bright turned to face the guy. It was Win Bright’s boyfriend.

“P’Win when did you come?” fourth asked him.

“Just arrived and congrats fourth,” he said and fourth thanked him. Then Win dragged Bright into the crowd. Fourth shook his head as he sipped his wine.

“Hey, N’fourth… how are you?” tay asked him as he and Mix came to fourth.

“Fine phi. What about you?” fourth said and smiled at him.

“Fine,” they both said in unison.

“I hope you received the gifts,” Tay asked him.

“Yes, I received it yesterday. Thanks, phi” fourth said as the other two smiled.

Tay and Mix were the princes of their neighbouring kingdom. Today Tay came to attend the feast and Mix accompanied him just to see his boyfriend. Yes, Mix loves earth and it was also known by everyone in the palace.

At first, the king doesn’t like it but after pleasing him he just agrees but he won’t like it if he finds out that all of his sons are gay.

“I have something to tell you, Your Highness,” Mark head bodyguard said while walking towards fourth.

“Then, we will just go and meet the others” Tay and Mix went. While going Mark greeted them as they smiled and walked.

“What mark?” fourth asked Mark.

“There will be a bodyguard selection for you tomorrow, Your Highness,” Mark said

“Even though I asked you to call me by my name you won’t listen to me” Fourth sighed but Mark didn't say anything. He doesn't like to call a prince by his name. Fourth then nodded his head and Mark went back.

Everybody in this kingdom likes Fourth as he is the last and youngest prince. Fourth too liked it when he was loved by all.