32 - Party

After the engagement everyone was asked to enjoy the day. They can do anything they want and this was said to ensure everyone in their palace was happy.

Earth and mix started the party by raising their glasses of traditional alcohol. This was also one of their trends to do after any ceremony or function.

There was a dance show scheduled to entertain the guests. So that artists from different places were invited to perform. The foods and drinks were done in a pure southern style which was loved by all the people.

From spicy foods till the decorations everything was just perfect. Northern king praised southern king as they conducted this ceremony in a good and beautiful manner even though the party was not over.

Apart from dance shows there were also live music show which was officially intiated by bright and win. These two decided to do something for their brothers and brother in laws and came up with this plan.

On the other hand some people were enjoying the southern foods. Especially Ford's aunt tanhi was so happy today because she could taste literally every dishes of southern in one place.

At first earth and mix sat with the kings and watched the dance show due to the resquest made by the artists. Then they went to watch bright win show.

Bright win show has more audience than dance show or drinking party. When they entered bright started to sing a song which he and win wrote it for the couple.

Both earth and mix were so happy as they get to hear some live music on their engagement day. Adding to the surprise which was already given by brightwin, fourth came to the stage with Ford.

The crowd went crazy as the youngest prince and his best friend started to sing the song. Even the couple was surprised, they both doesn't have any idea that fourth could sing.

As soon as everyone heard what was happening here they all gathered in this place including gemini and mark. Pond and nanon joined them too.

"When I see the stars, I always think about you"

Fourth's eyes were searching for gemini's as he couldn't find him in this crowd.

"When I feel you in my heart
Then I hear your voice from your eyes" As soon as this lyrics slipped out of fourth's mouth, he locked eyes with Gemini.

Fourth smiled widely and sang the lyrics with more joy. 

"You're my everything"

Gemini was staring at fourth the whole song. He couldn't take his eyes from him.

Every line was so meaningful for both Gemini and fourth. They loved the song more than anyone in this crowd.

Gemini waved his hands matching the rhythm of the song which made fourth to blush a little.

Ford smiled at them while singing the song, he was really happy for these two.

Everyone in this crowd enjoys the music as they shake their heads and hands in rhythm.

It was so beautiful to see the crown prince and his fiance and literally everyone. Especially Gemini fourth.