47 - Come Back Soon

The garden in the southern kingdom palace was filled with silence and cool evening air. Fourth was walking alone in the garden thinking about the meeting that was held yesterday and his trip to the village.

As the crown prince was not in the province, Bright led the meeting. It was about the vegetation of their kingdom. They'll have to verify the vegetation and make sure everyone benefits.

So for that, today morning fourth and first went to villages. Fourth was happy to visit the people there. He was relaxed and tension-free.

The trip ended well as he and his brother first went to Khao's handmade alcohol shop to enjoy their trip. Fourth came to the palace when first insisted upon spending some time with Khao.

And now he was feeling at ease in the garden. He loves to spend his leisure time with nature as it gives him comfort. He didn't visit his garden recently as he got that comfort from his love. Since he wasn't here with him, fourth decided to stay in the garden and enjoy his evening.

Fourth walked and walked and he got tired and sat on the stone bench. Opposite to that, he saw a young plant. A smile appeared on his face as he looked at it so closely. Fourth and Gemini planted this months before. And that has become taller.

Fourth walked towards it and leaned forward to touch its leaves. A small drop of tear fell from his eyes as he saw that with a longing expression. He wants Gemini to be with him badly, at this moment.

He has a lot of plans for Gemini when he comes back. He really wants to spend his whole fucking life with him and he was willing to go to any end for him.

He wrote a poem for his love when he missed him too badly. Though Gemini mentioned he was only good at athletic work, fourth insisted him to learn their language.

After Gemini comes, he decides to speak to his mom about their relationship though neither of them proposed yet.

Fourth knew that he didn't want to say in words how much he loved Gemini. Actions speak louder than words.

He wiped the tears from his face and smiled at the plant.

At this time, good news came to his ear by his best friend. Ford came to the garden with a cheerful smile and came towards fourth.

Fourth smiled at waved his hands.

"Hey, how was your trip?" Ford asked putting his hand on Fourth's shoulder.

"It was good," Fourth said and smiled.

"I've got good news for you, Your Highness," Ford said with a mischievous grin.

"Just Fucking say," Fourth said and somewhat guessed that it would be about Gemini's return.

"Crown Prince's pigeon came today saying that they left the border last night," Ford said.

"I somewhat guessed it from your expression," Fourth said and patted his friend's shoulder.

"Seems like so excited to see your love after months" Ford started teasing him as he shook his head.

"Speaking as if you're not happy," Fourth said back and they both smiled.

Fourth was very happy after hearing this and kept on smiling. He turned and looked at the plant and winked and smiled.