14 - Sunset & Seashell

Fourth was non stop laughing all their way back. he couldn’t hold his laugh thinking about how Gemini ran outside after drinking the tea.

“How come you don’t like the tea?” fourth asked while laughing.

“Can you please stop laughing?” Gemini asked and looked at fourth’s face. Gemini thought the prince was so cute when he was laughing genuinely.

“Sure…but I can’t” fourth was laughing looking at Gemini and waving his hands.

“You like sunset too, right?” Gemini asked to change the topic.
These two were travelling in a different route and here they two could see a sea near them.

“Yes…” fourth said and finally controlled his laughter. He looked at Gemini and smiled.

“I love it, what about you?” fourth asked in his normal tone to Gemini who was busy looking at the sky.

“I too love it” Gemini said as he glanced the prince.

“I used to come a lot when I was young with my brothers” fourth said as he got down from his horse.

So, Gemini too got down from his horse and stood near fourth.
“I really want to enjoy the sunset with my friend but he is really busy” Gemini said while thinking about his talk with mark.

“Then don’t worry, I will make your wish come true” fourth said at once and turned to see Gemini.

“Today I will be your friend and I will enjoy the sunset with you” fourth said smilingly.

He didn’t just say this simply, he too wants to spend some time with Gemini alone. he likes to be with him. he doesn’t want anyone to ruin their moment.

Fourth started to have some sort of feelings for Gemini.

“Really?” Gemini asked raising his eyebrows. Fourth nodded his head and smiled.

“Yes my friend” fourth said as they both didn’t utter a word and stood still near each other.

Gemini’s heart started to beat fast when he heard fourth saying ‘my friend’. Gemini was happy and smiling to himself while recollecting what happened a seconds ago. Fourth looked at Gemini who was smiling at himself.

Even though they didn’t say a word they loved to stand near each other and feel each other.

“Hey look at there” fourth suddenly screamed in excited tone which made Gemini to look at him with confused eyes.

“What happened?” Gemini asked as he watches fourth going towards the sea.

“See here, it’s a seashell” fourth took one seashell from the ground and showed it to Gemini with a happy face.

“Seashell?” Gemini asked in a surprised tone as he didn’t have any idea that the youngest prince of this kingdom has some habit of collecting seashells.

“Yes. I love to collect it” fourth said as he began to take one by one.

Smile appeared in Gemini’s face eventually after seeing the prince so excited for a simple seashell.

“You never know these kinda feelings” fourth said as he packs the seashells.

“Of course your highness” Gemini said in a teasing tone which made the other smile a little.

After enjoying the sunset, they both headed towards their kingdom. Even on their way back fourth didn’t shut his mouth. he was non stop speaking about the seashells collection.