3 - First meet

Today fourth was so happy because of the bodyguard selection. He was hurrying to the field to see people fighting for the bodyguard position.

Mark was the one to accompany fourth to the field.

They reached the field and saw a huge number of people standing around the circle field. Inside two people were fighting.

The person who was selected for every test would be fourth’s bodyguard.

Fourth and Mark also joined the crowd. As fourth enters everybody in the crowd bowed to him and greeted him. fourth just waved his hands and continued looking at the match.

One of them was so powerful and furiously fighting against the other.

‘He was so handsome’ fourth thought in his mind while looking at the person who was as fair as him and slightly taller than him.

‘Gemini Gemini’ everyone in the crowd was shouting that guy’s name while clapping their hands.

‘Nice name’ fourth thought in his mind while staring at the owner of that name.

Fourth couldn’t take his eyes off him. his hot and sexy abs were one of the reasons behind it.
Fourth was staring at him obviously and suddenly his heart skipped a beat when their eyes met.

Fourth didn’t turn his face or take his eyes from him, he was looking directly into Gemini’s eyes which made the other distract a bit. He got a punch because of that. Gemini then took off his eyes and concentrated on his fight.

Eventually, he won this fight as everyone was clapping hands for him. Even fourth clapped for him. he then walked forward and stepped into the field making everyone shocked at his action.

The crowd went silent as fourth walked near Gemini. Gemini was looking at fourth’s eyes which was so beautiful for him.

‘He is so cute as everybody says’ Gemini thought in his mind and stared at the prince.

“People were saying that you’re so powerful that no one can beat you,” Fourth said as Gemini gave a proud look.

“Try fighting with me,” Fourth said as he removed his shirt.

‘Whooo’ Everyone in the crowd started to cheer for the prince. Even though Fourth was so handsome in dress he was hot and sexy when he wore nothing.

Gemini took a long breath and thought in his mind ‘How can I handle this hot guy?'

Fourth came and shook his hand with Gemini. Even though Fourth was taken aback by Gemini’s sexy abs, he just distracted those thoughts and got ready for the fight.

After shaking hands these two were ready to fight. They were looking at each other in the eyes. Gemini couldn’t concentrate on the match if his prince stared at him like this.

Let's see who wins :)