23 - Gathering

Gemini wasn’t really true when he said he was admiring the stars, he was really missing his family members.

Since he was old enough to know the things, he hasn’t seen his parents. He was all alone in his life. Only his uncle was there for him and he was not even his own uncle. Just someone who raised him.

The thought suddenly popped into his mind when he saw the relatives coming to this palace for dinner. How fourth was loved by all the members in their families and friends.

Apart from mark Gemini don’t even talk to anyone. He wasn’t envious of fourth, he just wants someone to be on his side and support him and be with him forever.

Gemini believes that once people die, they will appear as stars. So, whenever he feels sad or misses him family members, he always looks up the sky and wonder how his life will be when they were there, alive.

At the same time inside the dinning hall, they were so happy to spend their time with fourth’s family.

“Why don’t you bring mix with you?” ford’s mom asked tay while grabbing the food.

“He has some work with p’off, so he couldn’t join us here” tay said smiling.

“If he was free, then why he just sits in his home while we were going to see his boyfriend no fiancé” win teased earth.

Everyone in the table laughed including earth.

They were so comfortable with each other, so they don’t have to talk in a formal way.

Including the queen, there were 12 members in the table. Queen, earth, bright, first, pond, fourth, tay, win, ford, ford’s mom, ford’s aunt.

They all see each other at every season so they were so comfortable with each other. And the other reason was the queen was so easy-going person whom was liked by everyone.

“How long will you going to stay this time” queen asked ford’s mom.

“If I could I’ll stay here till earth’s wedding” she said and laughed.

“But we will be here for engagement and then we have to visit out kingdom” ford’s aunt said to queen.

The most important thing which everyone was waiting now was earth and mix’s wedding. It was normal that crown prince was going to get married, but these two families wouldn’t make that as normal one. They just want to do it as huge and grand as they could. Bringing two large kingdoms wasn’t an easy thing.

Fourth was so happy when he heard that ford was going to stay with him till his brother’s wedding.

The date wasn’t fixed but they were just planning things.

“How was the food, aunt?” fourth asked ford’s mom.

“Fantastic. No matter whenever I come, I’ll always get good food.” She praised the food.

“Yes, I always accompany her because of food” ford’s aunt said and started to laugh.

“When is the wedding shopping scheduled?” ford’s aunt asked the queen.
“They are going day after tomorrow I guess, right bright?” queen and asked bright to confirm.

“Yes mom. pond and fourth will accompany me” he said and looked at win who was staring at him for a long time and smiled.

“Then, we’ll also join you” ford’s aunt said with an excitement.

Even though the things will arrive on the palace if they ask, they just wanted to see the things in the place where they manufacture by hands. They go shopping to buy things for them and not for crown prince.

After speaking about everything, the dinner finally ended. Everyone was so happy about the night. fourth and ford got up and decided to go and see Gemini and mark whereas brightwin also moved out.

First and pond were busy teasing their elder brother when queen asked ford’s mom and aunt to visit her place.