16 - Lunch at waterfall

After the hugging session in the top of the mountain they both came to the place where people were living.

While riding there they both didn’t utter a single word but just smiles. When one smile the other just look into them so both eventually smiles.

“My warm greetings to the youngest prince” one of the old men said as he welcomed fourth and Gemini.

“Good morning your royal highness” his wife too bowed and greeted fourth. Even though mountain peoples knew fourth.

Fourth greeted them back and got down from his horse. Even two members came to tie their horses.

“Don’t worry that horses will safe” the old lady said with a smile.

“Let’s go and visit some places” the old man said and asked them to go with him.

So, they three were walking in a full green. The old man was walking in the front as these two were walking behind him.

“It is so nice” fourth said as he points his finger towards a cave.

“Yeah, it is a very old cave which has so many painting in there” the old man said.
“Let’s go there one day” Gemini said to fourth who smiles and nods his head.

“Who is this your highness? You didn’t introduce him” the old man asked fourth.

“I’m Gemini his b…” Gemini began to say but interrupted by his prince.

“He is my friend” fourth finished the sentence.

“Oh, I see” the old man said and walked.

Behind him both Gemini and fourth looked at each other’s eyes.

Gemini raised his eye brows to ask what was that. Fourth shook his head and waves his hand to leave it.

They three headed towards a waterfall which was so beautiful to see. Nearby that so many bushes and flowers were there. they made the look so nice.

“WOW!” both said in unison.

“This is the special of this place” the old man began to say the importance of this place and how much they love this place.

After seeing the place as well as their houses both prince and his bodyguard were about to leave the place.

“Then we’ll get going” fourth said and thanked the old man.

“Your highness” the old man called as fourth turned to look at him.

“You came this far so why can’t you just enjoy your meal here” he said in a pleaded tone.

“Er…” fourth began to think.

“Sure” fourth said and looked at Gemini who smiled at him for taking this decision.

“Thank you so much your royal highness” the old lady said and asked them to come to waterfall for lunch.

“This place is so good” Gemini whispered into fourth’s ears.

“We’ll come to this place again. only us” fourth whispered back.

He said and began to walk with a proud smile in his face. but Gemini didn’t move, he was processing the dialogue said by fourth. ‘Only us’ made Gemini to smile.

‘Do I really like him?’ Gemini asked to himself while walking towards the waterfall.

After that they both ate and thanked the old man and the lady. Then these two jumped into their horses and headed towards their palace.