15 - Visiting mountain

Fourth was on his way to his room after speaking to the third prince about visiting to the mountain to ensure the living of the people there. he dressed up and decided to visit Gemini’s place in order to ask him to go with him.

Nearby the field Gemini and his friend mark were standing and chit chatting about something.

“I don’t know why I feel like that. I like to be with him you know?” Gemini was expressing his feelings to mark.

“Do you really like him?” mark asked which made Gemini to pat his shoulders.
“I didn’t say that man, I was just saying that I like to be with him” Gemini said even though he has a slight thought about it.

“You idiot, if you like to be with him then you like him” mark was tired saying this for past 20 minutes. Whenever he says Gemini likes fourth the other with deny it.

“He is prince of this kingdom whereas I’m just his bodyguard” Gemini said with a low tone.

“Love has nothing to do at all with these stupid positions” mark said and got a death glare from his friend.

“The youngest prince was looking for you” someone came and interrupted the friend’s talk.

“See, have a good day ahead” mark said with an evil smile.

Gemini sighed at mark and walked towards the backyard of the palace.

There he found fourth waiting for him with his horse.

“Good morning your highness” Gemini bowed to fourth.

“You don’t have to call me ‘your highness’, just regard me with my name” fourth said looking at Gemini’s eyes.

He began to like Gemini so he doesn’t want to be called as ‘your highness’ like some stranger or some other people.
Gemini didn’t say anything just nodded his head. He began to think whether the youngest prince like him or not.

For the past few months, they have been going to the places together and spending more time with each other so the feeling was natural.

After dressing up both Gemini and fourth were riding in their horses.

“P’first asked me to check on mountain peoples” fourth said to break the silence.

“I see. It would be so good to go to mountain” Gemini said as fourth nods.

Fourth smiled to himself when seeing Gemini. When his brother asked him to go and check he refused but after that he said OKAY because he would be travelling with Gemini.

Both of them like nature and likes to be with each other. So, it was a great ride.

After that two of them didn’t keep silent. they both began to speak about their individual experience about coming to mountain.

It was so funny that both enjoyed the ride.

They reached a place from where they could see all the trees, houses which was built down and many mountains nearby. The view was fascinating.

Gemini got down from his horse and tied the horse near to a rock. After that he walked towards fourth.

Fourth looked at Gemini and vice versa. they’ve been staring into each other’s eyes. The cool breeze made the climate so romantic.

Fourth suddenly broke the eye contact as he couldn’t control himself. Gemini gulped after breaking the contact. Even though these things happen they were comfortable with each other. That makes them happy.

Gemini then outstretched his hand for fourth to get down. Fourth looked at Gemini’s eyes and then his hand.

Gemini signalled to take his hand as the other grabbed his hand.

Gemini slightly pulled his hand so that the prince could land safely. But that turned into something when the pull was fast.

As soon as fourth landed he throwed himself into Gemini because of the other’s force.

Gemini stood still; his heart skipped a beat when fourth fell on him. they didn’t fall down; Gemini caught the prince.

They both standing as they were hugging each other. Both could hear each other’s heat beat so closely.

Fourth was breathing fast as Gemini put his hand on prince’s back, hugging him.

Fourth doesn’t know what to do so he hugged back Gemini. A smile came from his lips when he thought the scene which happened here.

Both of them were smiling ear to ear. They didn’t break their hug, just stood like that. They didn’t say anything as they don’t want to interrupt this scene.

Fourth tightens the hug as he put his head on Gemini’s shoulders. He wants the time to freeze. He wants to stay with him like this forever. 

~ heart beat heart beat speeding up ~