50 - Relax

It has been two days since Gemini came back and fourth never left his side. He's sticking with him like glue and follows him wherever he goes, even to the washroom and Gemini was done with his prince.

And even now they've gathered at the palace's garden for a funny talk with princes and the head bodyguard of the team. Except for Earth and Mix, four princes were here and Mark, Ford and Gemini were also here.

After many days they've gathered like this and it was relaxing for everyone. Mark and Gemini were called by Bright to join them cause why not? They've been together for many months. Mark being the head bodyguard was liked by every prince for not only his fighting skills but also for his sense of humour and how could they avoid Ford's boyfriend. Gemini was also good at fighting and even better than Mark sometimes. So the princes and the bodyguard have built a great relationship indeed.

"It's been a long time since everyone is here," Pond says while walking here and there.

"Everyone's here for a week and just because of a whiny kid, we can't gather like this" First said as everyone started to laugh except Fourth who was a little embarrassed when his brother mentioned this in front of his boyfriend.

His cheeks became red as Gemini looked at him and winked. Fourth blushed hard and closed his eyes. Gemini lets out a laugh as he finds his prince cute.

"Fine, You're teasing him like you didn't do anything this week," Bright said and first was caught off guard. He gulped and looked at his brother.

"Don't you dare open your mouth right now"  First said and Bright started laughing his ass off. First shook his head and started regretting his life decisions.

This week he went to Khao's place for a drink. At first, they both just spoke about something and things took a turn when alcohol dominated its presence. First ended up sleeping with Khao in his house.
He doesn't want to say this to anyone in his kingdom but he doesn't want to be questioned later so he makes a move but a wrong move indeed, he says this matter to his dear brother Bright. Bright was good in these matters and everyone fucking knew that.

Ever since first was being teased by his dear brother whenever he gets a chance.

So right now, nobody knows what happens but everyone has a guess. A little one though. While Bright was busy laughing, first changed the subject talking about their departure to the northern kingdom.

"I heard that we are invited for a feast in the Northern kingdom," First says and this hasn't been said officially so nobody, of course except Bright, knows this.

"Really!?" Pond and Ford jumped in unison.

Everybody had a smile on their face while Bright smirked at first. First mumbled a fuck you.

"It has been ages" Fourth said and looked at Gemini. He didn't have any expression on his face. He just smiled after fourth looked at him.

"Yeah, we went there when we were young" Fourth and Pond said and gave a high five.

"It was so good" Bright said and their conversation went on like how they felt the first time when they went out to another kingdom.

While they are talking, Gemini and Fourth are lost in their world. They didn't speak just eye contact was enough to kill both of them. Gemini raised his eyebrows and fourth shook his head with a smile.

"Everybody's gonna come right?" Ford asks with happiness. But little he doesn't know that his best friend wouldn't come.

Everybody shook their head as of now and Bright knew that first wouldn't come to the feast as he was going to make up with Khao for the thing he did. He also suspects Gemini and Fourth as he notices their intense eye contact.

As everyone was busy talking about when they would depart and the clothes, fourth walked towards Gemini. He whispered something in his ears as Gemini smiled widely.

Gemini whispered back and Fourth's cheeks became red. They looked at each other and smiled.

A/n: Stay tuned for the next chapter,  lol 😉.