34 - Put Your Head On My Shoudler

After Fourth's amazing performance with his brother, he came down with a happy face and saw Gemini smiling at him. He smiled at him and waved his hand gesturing to come over.

So Gemini made his way to fourth and joined him.

"You were just amazing on stage" Gemini praised his prince.

"Really?" Fourth asked even though he knew the other was saying it correctly.

"Yes, I don't know if you would sing this well," Gemini said as they made their way behind the feast.

They were walking around the crowd. Fourth thought it was the right moment to hold the other's hand.

Fourth touched Gemini's hand which made the other look into his eyes. Fourth smiled as he held his hand. His prince's cuteness made Gemini smile.

"Nobody except Bright knows that I sing" Fourth continued the conversation as if nothing happened.

"Oh, is this your first time singing in front of everyone?" Gemini asked with a surprise in his face because it doesn't look like fourth sang for the first time.

"Yes," Fourth said looking at Gemini with a shy smile.

"Er... I always wanna sing for you, so when Bright asked I thought a bit but then gave it a try" Fourth said with a little blush. He hadn't confessed to Gemini so this was making him blush hard.

"For me?" Gemini asked raising his eyebrows.

They arrived at the place near a tree which was a little far from the engagement party.

The climate was so cool which made the night even more beautiful. They could see the stars shining in the sky with the moon being the entire light source.

Holding hands and walking beside each other at night was the dream for both. It somewhat became true today. Even though there were many peoples, they enjoy their time together.

These two made their way to a stone bench.

"Yes, for you" fourth answers him after sitting near him.

"I always thought that you should hear my voice first then rest could but it didn't happen" fourth said with a slight disappointment in his voice.

"Don't worry, I loved your voice and I would like to hear it next time" Gemini said cupping fourth's cheeks.

These two looked into each other's eyes which made Fourth blush hard.

"I thought of giving you a surprise," Fourth said.

"You're itself a surprise for me," Gemini said and kissed his cheeks.

Fourth turned his face and looked at the stars. Blush and a smile covered his face.

"I am lucky to have you by my side," Gemini said while fourth rests his head on his shoulder.

Fourth feels heaven on Gemini's shoulder.

"I was so happy whenever I'm with you. You do anything to keep me happy which I love the most." Gemini holds fourth's hand when it gets emotional.

"I have no one in my life to look after me or care for me. My friends have their duties to complete." fourth caresses his hand while listening to his love.

"You are the first person to care for me. I want to be with you for the rest of my life" Gemini said and looked at the moon which was shining so brightly.

"I'll be always with you" Fourth replies without changing his position.

These two stayed there and enjoyed the night.