44 - I Miss You Too

It's been a week since Gemini was separated from his beloved Highness.

Even though it was the order given by the majesty to go to the border, he couldn't get over a single day without fourth's memory.

Gemini was always thinking about his prince. Thoughts like 'What he is doing?' or ' How is he doing?' was continuously running in Gemini's mind.

He tried to concentrate on the other work just to distract the thought of his prince but it failed.

Every time he wakes up he remembers fourth who will either come and wake him or sleep beautifully in his bed.

Gemini misses the sunrise with his prince, a walk around the palace, silently eyeing fourth when he was in the pool, the morning breakfast, the mountain visit, market shopping especially Khao's alcohol place, seashell collecting, admiring nature as well as the prince and the list goes on...

The time Gemini spent with fourth was the most beautiful moment in his entire life. The love and care Fourth gives for Gemini is beyond his expectations. He didn't have any idea of having a crush or falling in love with a prince.

When Gemini was bored, he would annoy Mark and ask how he managed to stay away from Ford for months and months, where he couldn't even stay for one week.

Except for missing the prince every day, Gemini did every work which was assigned to him properly.

Crown Prince warned their team members to be safe and stay alert all the time because as they were at the border, they could be attacked at any time.

So now Mark and Gemini were walking to their tent which was situated on the top of a rock.

Gemini sat on the rock and rested his head on Mark's shoulder.

"What happened bro?" Mark asked even though he guessed it was about fourth.

"I miss him" Gemini said, voice so low that only Mark could hear him.

Gemini was so exhausted today as he walked 10 km. So he was disturbing Mark to take a rest.

"I miss him every fucking second since we came here," Gemini said.

"He will miss you too," Mark said caressing Gemini's hand.

"I know but I couldn't help but think about him every day," Gemini said.

Gemini adjusts his position and lays on the floor. The sky was so dark and intense. The stars and the moon were so good to see together.

A smile appeared on Gemini's face as he was staring at the sky. Fourth always loved nature and the moon. He even asked Gemini to accompany him to gaze at the stars and the moon. 

Gemini took a mental note that he wanted to take fourth to see the stars after he returned to the kingdom.

"I can see you're totally in love with his royal highness" Mark said to Gemini whose ear became red after hearing this.

"Maybe..." Gemini looked at Mark who raised his eyebrows for his maybe.

"Not maybe, you're definitely in love. I can say that from seeing your eyes" Mark said with a smile.

"Even I'm miles apart from him. He is my prince" Gemini said and winked at the moon.

Mark shook his head and smiled at his friend who was head over heels for his Prince.

A/n: Happy New Year ❤️  let 2024 be a good year with a lot of new memories.