19 - Don't worry

So, after that these two walked side by side in the corridor. This time mark broke the silence.

“Your highness, when is the family and friends gathering going to take place this season?” mark asked in a low voice.

“It’ll be around this weekend” fourth said and smiled at mark because fourth knew why mark asked this question.

“Just asked for escorting purpose” mark defended himself while the other started to laugh. Mark turned his head the other side to avoid this talk.

“I know who you will escort” fourth said in a teasing tone. Even though mark knew that fourth likes Gemini, he won’t tease him with that because after all he was just a head bodyguard whereas fourth was the youngest prince.

“Will he…” mark’s statement was interrupted by fourth.

“Don’t worry he will definitely come to the gathering, only to see you” fourth said with an evil smirk.

Mark just smiled back. they two have been talking about fourth’s best friend ford. Mark and ford love each other very much. His family were aware of that and persuading mark to resign the job here and work for their kingdom. But mark rejected the offer and said he loves ford as much as he loves his work.

So, because of that these two could only meet on special occasions and gatherings and also when they out with fourth.

“Then, I’ll get going” mark said as they reached the crown prince’s room.

“Fine, then” fourth waved his hand and walked towards his room which situated far from here.

Fourth sighed and hung his head down during the whole walk. He was so pissed off by this.

He misses his bodyguard. What the hell!

He reached his study room after a few minutes. He went inside and sat on his chair, burying his on the table.

At that time someone opened the door, when fourth heard the door, he thought it was his bodyguard but it wasn’t.

He saw his brother walking inside with a small smile. But fourth didn’t return the smile.

“P’pond what brings you here?” fourth asks his brother.

“Addressing me as phi” pond said and smiled.

Fourth just sighed and turned his head.

“I can smell the loneliness here” pond said as he walked towards fourth and put his hands on his shoulders.

“Seems like someone is missing something” pond guessed correctly and asked his brother.

Fourth suddenly looked at pond after this.

“How did you know?” fourth asked in a curious voice.

“I’m your older brother fourth” pond teased him.

“Fine” fourth said and hung his head down.

“Hey” pond said as he lifted his brother’s face and continued “Don’t worry, he won’t leave you like this. he will definitely come back”

Pond said with a reassuring smile which made fourth to smile a little. Fourth hugged pond and nodded his head.