10 - Too handsome to handle

The next day Gemini came to Fourth’s place to call him for breakfast. Normally every prince used to have breakfast together but for the last few days, as they were busy, they couldn’t make it. So, after a long time, every prince was going to have their breakfast together.

Gemini was there to call fourth to the breakfast. He went and looked at his empty bedroom. His eyes widened when he saw his bedroom which was so large and comfortable than his. He just forgot for a minute that fourth was a prince.

After that, he went to see his study room and couldn’t find him there too. He sighed and at last, went to the bathing area.
There he saw fourth bathing in the pool. He didn’t go near to him, he just stood and stared at fourth.

Gemini gulped when he saw Fourth's naked body not fully naked though. fourth was only topless. Gemini couldn’t take his eyes off Fourth’s naked and wet body.

After the staring session, he shrugged his shoulders. He then remembered why the hell he came here. So, he went behind fourth to call him.

Gemini followed fourth into his dressing room.

“Why are you following me?” Gemini was startled when fourth asked this. Gemini began to think whether Fourth had noticed him when he stared at him.

“Er… I just came to call you…” Gemini couldn’t complete his sentence when fourth removed his bath coat. Fourth-eyed Gemini who was staring at his own body.

Fourth smiled and turned to see Gemini who gulped when he saw fourth walking towards him.

Fourth liked to tease Gemini so decided to take this move against him. Gemini turned away as he couldn’t candle.

“Seems like someone is blushing,” Fourth said and made Gemini see him by his hands.

“No,” Gemini said still avoiding fourth’s eye contact.

“Then why are you avoiding my eyes” Fourth said in a teasing tone and he likes to see Gemini like this.

“I didn’t,” Gemini said and looked at Fourth’s eyes directly. The staring session was powerful.

Their bodies were so close to each other that they could hear each other's breaths. They two could feel some passionate feeling inside them.

Gemini looked at Fourth’s lips and then his eyes. Fourth could see affection in Gemini’s eyes when he went closer but now when Fourth looked at Gemini’s lips the other turned away and Fourth assumed that the other was worried about him, he was just a bodyguard to the prince of the kingdom. But fourth doesn’t think of Gemini as a mere bodyguard.

Then these two turned away breaking their eye contact. Fourth shook his head and went to change his dress whereas Gemini turned his face and looked at the wall scratching his head and thinking about the incident.

Fourth’s cheeks went red and Gemini could feel his heart beating so fast as it was coming out.

But the feeling when they stared at each other’s eyes was unforgettable for both of them. both could see full affection in each other’s eyes.

“You were asked to come to the dining hall, Your Highness,” Gemini said and left the place.

“Hmm” Fourth nodded his head and followed his bodyguard.

While walking both of them were happy and smiling at the same time unaware of the fact the other was also smiling.