20 - Coming back

Fourth was so tired today after waiting for Gemini to show up. because of that he forgets the timing of their meeting. So, now he was hurrying towards the crown prince’s study room.

Crown prince asked every other prince to attend this meeting without fail. As per the timing the meeting had already started but fourth wasn’t sure about that.

He went and knocked the door.

“Come in” a high pitch voice made fourth to open the door slowly and show his face to everyone.

The remaining four of them looked at fourth simultaneously which made him to bow a little indicating he was sorry.

“Sorry for the late” fourth said as he took his place near pond who assured him that the meeting was yet to start.

“Ok then let’s start the meeting” bright said as the crown prince started to speak.

They were discussing about the things which should be done to ensure the needs of the peoples in their kingdom.

Everyone was reporting certain things when fourth was simply sitting without concentrating to the meeting. And now it was fourth’s turn to speak.
“Fourth, what about the medicines?” crown prince asked but no response came.

“Fourth” pond put his hand on fourth’s lap and tapped it.

“Huh?” fourth suddenly came to the reality and got a glare from crown prince.

“What about medicines?” pond repeated the question for fourth.

“They said we’ll get on tomorrow” fourth said with his as usual smile in his face which made the crown prince to relax.

“Then what about the work which First gave you?” the question was again for fourth.
“I checked that too and had already reported to phi’first” fourth said as crown prince nodded his head. Even though the crown prince was fourth’s brother, he never ever addressed him as phi. He always respects him and bright. But for pond and first they were a way close to fourth than those two.

After talking about everything the meeting was ended. Bright and first went to their rooms whereas pond and fourth were walking in the corridor.

Pond didn’t say anything just sighed. While they reached the way to pond’s room, they departed.

“Bye” fourth said as he waved his hands.

“Let’s see tomorrow” pond said and turned right to go to his room.

On his way he saw mark walking towards him.

“Hello” pond waves his hand and smiles.

“Hi” mark just waved back. these two were always like to tease each other when no one was around.

“Seems like someone is very happy” pond said referring to the gathering.

“So nosy” mark just shook his head dramatically which made pond to laugh.

“Fine, good night” pond said as he went inside his room.

“Sweet dreams, your highness” mark said while smiling.

After that mark walked towards fourth room. His room was a little far from here so fourth was still walking on the corridor. So, mark hurried to him.

When fourth heard the footsteps, he turned back to see mark.

“What mark?” fourth asked in a bored tone.

“Gemini has been waiting in your study room” fourth’s face brightened when he heard this from mark.
“What?” fourth asked as mark nodded his head for ‘yes’.

“Then, I’m leaving” fourth said with a happy tone and hurried to his room.

As soon as he reached his study room, he opened the door to find Gemini standing in front of his table waiting for him. fourth went near him.

“Where the hell did you go?” fourth asked with a slight anger in his voice.

“Why you didn’t inform me about leaving the palace? Why you didn’t tell me? You know how worried I am? I mi…” fourth was keep on adding the questions to Gemini and stopped when he was about to say ‘he misses Gemini’.
The anger was converted to worry. When fourth was about to say the last sentence, he was on the verge of crying. But he told himself that he wouldn’t cry in front of his bodyguard.

Suddenly fourth’s heart skipped a beat when Gemini hugged him. fourth didn’t say anything. he didn’t push him or something. He just stood there in Gemini’s embrace.

“I’m sorry, hereafter I won’t leave you all alone” Gemini said while hugging. This made fourth to hug back Gemini. The tears started to flow automatically when Gemini said that. Fourth doesn’t want Gemini to see he was crying, so he wiped his eyes while hugging.

“Where did you go?” fourth enquired from Gemini broke the hug.
“Something urgent came up, so I couldn’t inform you beforehand.” Gemini said.

They were standing so close to each other and could head each other’s heartbeat. Fourth was looking at Gemini’s eyes.

that time they heard someone opening the door.

“Hey fourth…” pond came inside opening a door with a bright smile. But it turned to be sorry.