18 - Where are you?

After the works fourth was free today, he decided to go for a walk for a peace of mind.

At first, he took bath, changed his clothes and decided to walk around the palace. Their palace was one of the most spacious and huge one. So, he could take a walk around his palace.

While walking he saw the field where many warriors were practising. Fourth’s eyes searched for Gemini’s but couldn’t find.

Even at the morning when fourth came around the field, Gemini wasn’t there. he even went and checked in his place but there were none. So, fourth returned back at morning.

After seeing the field fourth decided to go and check the place where all the weapons were managed. Fourth couldn’t find Gemini there too.

He sighed and walked back to his room.

On his way he saw a maid and stopped her.

“Yes, your highness” she bowed and greeted the youngest prince.

“Have you seen the head bodyguard?” fourth asked about mark.

“Yes, he was on his way to kitchen” she said in a calm voice.

“Thank you” fourth said as she bowed and went.
Fourth asked about mark because he doesn’t want everyone to know that he was missing his bodyguard.

After hearing that fourth headed towards the kitchen. Kitchen area was one of the famous places in this palace to visit.

Once fourth went inside he found mark doing something on kitchen. When mark saw fourth, he just bowed his head and smiled. fourth too smiled back and stood near a wall watching mark doing things.

“What are you doing?” prince asked the head bodyguard.

“I’m making chrysanthemum tea for crown prince” he said and continued his work.
“I don’t what he is up to, using the head bodyguard as his maid” fourth sighed.

“It’s not a big deal” mark said with a smile. Fourth like his character which so easy going.

“Don’t worry, once he gets married his boyfriend will do everything for him” fourth said while smiling.

“Have you seen him?” mark asked fourth about crown prince’s boyfriend.

“Yeah, I’ve seen him once when we were invited to a dinner party, years ago” fourth explained mark while watching him preparing the tea. Really fourth doesn’t know how to do it, but he wants to know since his bodyguard gave him one.
“Ohh, I see” mark said.

Fourth came here to ask about Gemini, but if he ask that directly he was afraid that mark would think anything bad of him for liking his own personal bodyguard.

So, fourth planned the script in his mind while the latter was busy in tea preparations. After a minute of silence, fourth talked.

“Er… have you seen you friend today?” fourth asked in a silent tone.

“What? I thought he was busy with accompanying you to places” mark said as he received a confused look from the prince.

“Huh? With me?” fourth asked and mark nodded his head.

“No no he wasn’t with me.” Fourth said clearly.

“Then, he might be around his neighbourhood or some other places. Don’t worry” mark said with a smile.

Fourth smiled awkwardly because when mark said Gemini would be near his neighbourhood, he was okay just listening but when mark mentioned ‘don’t worry’ fourth was stunned for a moment.

‘It’s that obvious?’ fourth asked to himself while the latter finished his preparations.

Fourth misses his bodyguard so much…