46 - It's True

Gemini was so happy today because the crown prince said that today was the last day they were going to spend on the border.

Tonight they were departing from there and they'll reach the palace in three to four days.

Gemini was in his tent packing his things when Mark entered. Gemini looked at him who managed to walk inside with a handful of stones of different kinds and shook his head.

"Seems like someone is soaked in love," Gemini said causally to get a little slap from his best friend.

"Not like someone who collects seashells with his boyfriend," he said and began to laugh.

"Fine," Gemini said and continued his work.

"How are you feeling about seeing fourth after a month?" Mark asked with a concern in his voice.

"I feel happy and hope he's too," Gemini said and looked at his neck. The pearl necklace his prince gave him hugged his neck.

His eyes became wet and the times they spent together came into his mind.

He closed his eyes and kissed his necklace.

"Gemini in love," Mark said and patted his friend's shoulder.

"Speaking as if you've never been in love," Gemini said and Mark smiled.

While they were packing, Earth came inside and they both bowed to him.

"How's everything going on?" he asked in a low voice.

"Very well, Your Highness," Mark said and had his usual smile on his face.

"That's good... And I want to speak to you about something" The crown prince said to Gemini who was surprised and turned to see Mark who raised his eyebrows in shock.

"There's nothing wrong... Just wanna clear some doubts" the crown prince cleared his throat.

Gemini and Mark relaxed after hearing that because they both knew that it was about fourth and Gemini's love.

Mark patted Gemini's shoulder and went out, giving the other two some privacy.

"Yes, Your Highness," Gemini said.

"Er... As you see I'm not against anyone and I'm just asking this as his elder brother, so don't misunderstand me." Earth said and Gemini found a brother in him instead of a crown Prince. He is protective of Fourth and Gemini knows he'll do anything for his little brother's happiness.

Gemini waited and didn't say anything.

"Do you like my brother?" Earth asked and waited for Gemini's response.

"As you've already guessed, I'm not declining it, Your Highness," Gemini said and bowed to him and prayed for the good thing.

Earth took a long breath while a bright smile appeared on his face. As soon as he saw the smile, Gemini relaxed a bit.

"I have known it for a long time but couldn't find the right time to confirm it," Earth said smiling at his future brother-in-law.

"Thank you for understanding, Your Highness," Gemini said with a smile.

"It's not a big deal. I always respect my brother's choices and will do anything for his happiness. Once I found out he likes you, I didn't know what to do since I didn't know about you, but after that, I asked my men to gather some information about you and it was well and good. I was finally happy that my brother got someone who truly likes him and I was happy for him" Earth said and gave him his big smile.

"Here is my promise... I'll take the best care of your brother," Gemini said as Earth nodded his head. He could see the sincerity in Gemini's voice.

"I know you will do the best," Earth said.

Gemini was very happy that the crown prince was okay with his relationship with the youngest prince. He was on cloud nine inside and wanted to share this good news with his love. And also something was going on in his stomach as he heard this.

"Then... Get ready, let's leave before the moon arises. And we can talk about this briefly when we get into our palace"  Earth said and left the tent.

Gemini said nothing and bowed to him with a smile as he was feeling so many mixed emotions right now. As soon as the crown prince left, Mark came and hugged his friend.

Memories flashed in his head as he rested his chin on his friend's shoulder.

"Congrats, bro," Mark said and Gemini got emotional.

"He accepted me," Gemini said, his tone low and voice shaking. He was about to cry.

"There's an old saying that people always end up where they are meant to be... And you're meant to be with fourth" Mark said as he hugged him even tighter.

A drop of tear fell from Gemini's eyes as he heard this from his best friend.

Mark smiled and caressed his back.