45 - Love, Maybe

Today was something different from other days. Fourth was genuinely happy for the first time since his love went to the borders.

He was with his brothers, pond and first. They were sitting in the backyard and enjoying their time together after a long time.

Pond and Fourth were eagerly teasing their brother. As they know first like Khao, they've been annoying him with that.

Even though first puts on a face outside, he likes being talked with Khao.

"You know, I thought Bright was the one who chose drinks and food but it turned out to be our beloved brother" Pond said as he and Fourth died in laughter.

"I thought you were going there for alcohol but it turned out that you are addicted to him" Fourth added while laughing.

First smiled and recollected the memories of his precious time with Khao in his place.

"You're saying as if you're good and don't like anyone" first caught fourth off guard.

Fourth suddenly stopped smiling and looked at Pond, suspecting him.

"Hey, don't look at me like that, I didn't open my bloody mouth," Pond said and shook his head.

"Do you think I need someone to tell me that" first said with a smile.

"Is it that obvious?"  Fourth asked in a low voice.

"I could sense it somehow" first said and forth stood still.

"Don't worry, I'll keep my mouth sealed as long as you come out" First smiled and patted his brother's shoulder.

"Fine, I'll keep your secret too," Fourth said while Pond shook his head and thought how crazy his brothers were.

While these three were chit-chatting, they heard some footsteps and leaned forward to see who came into the backyard.

They saw Mix and Ford coming towards them.

The three stood up and bowed to mix who smiled and greeted them back.

"Seems like you guys are enjoying your day," Ford said with his cute smile. He was the youngest and the cutest in the northern kingdom.

"Can we join you?" mix asked them.

"You don't have to ask Phi" first said and offered a seat for Mix, the future son-in-law of the southern kingdom.

"How are you guys doing?" mix asked.

" We're good" fourth said and smiled a bit. He likes mix because he takes good care of him.

"How about you Phi?" Pond asked and Mix answered them politely.

"Did you receive any news from P'Earth?"  pond asked Mix who shook his head.

"No, he said, they're busy with handling stuff, a week before," Mix said with his baby smile.

"Phi, Can you tell us your love story" Fourth asked politely to Mix whose cheeks became red after hearing this.

"Yes, phi, say how you met P'Earth?" pond joined fourth.

"Do you guys want to know?" mix asked even though he wanted to spit it out.

"Yes" everyone nodded in unison.

"Okay," Mix said and smiled to himself.

"Our first meeting was held in my kingdom where he came with his minister to hand over something to my father. That was the first time I saw him, he was handsome and masculine"

Mix's ear became red when he said this but he continued

"After that, many deal was signed between our kingdoms and he came often to meet my father"

Fourth and Pond made an 'oo' sound while First and Ford were listening keenly.

"And I used to tour him our palace and other places in the kingdom. So we got to spend more time together and we really like each other's company" Mix said with a smile.

"Then he asked me out and I agreed. We both went to many places together and he eventually spoke to my father about us. He agreed saying that he was so happy to get a son-in-law like him and here we are..." Mix said and smiled.

"Woohoo" Fourth and Ford exclaimed their joy.

"Phi, your story is really cute," Pond said while first nodding his head.

"Hey, please don't say this to anyone, especially bright and win," Mix said to everyone.

"He will say this to every living thing in this kingdom" first said while Pond began to laugh.

"Yeah, Win is annoying too," Mix said and joined them in laughing.

"Who is more annoying?" Ford asked

"Bright" First and fourth said in unison.

"Win," Mix and Pond said in unison and died in laughter.

Everyone was laughing while fourth smiled and thought "After a long time, I'm genuinely laughing"...