21 - Bracelet & Blushing

“Sorry” pond said and closes the door.

There he saw mark walking towards him. he suddenly turned to avoid the other’s face.

“Seems like someone got kicked out” mark said while smiling.

“Can’t you inform me earlier?” pond said and patted his shoulder.

“Should I?” mark asked and smiled again.

“That embarrassment stays with me” pond said and walked away “fine get lost” pond continued while walking to his room. He came to say something to fourth but it turned out to be like this. mark shook his head and walked to his place.

Then inside the room fourth and Gemini was looking at the door and processing what happened earlier.

“What will he think of me?” Gemini questioned to fourth about pond.

“Don’t worry, he knows” fourth assured him with a smile.

Gemini don’t know what to say, he was processing about the thing which fourth said just now, ‘he knows’. Gemini had no idea which fourth was pointing out.

“What urgent work you had?” fourth came back to the topic.

“My uncle who is living in my neighbourhood got some problems involving some land matters. So, he asked me for help. He sent me a letter a day ago. So, I went to my neighbourhood” Gemini explained his situation to fourth.

“Don’t do this next time” fourth said with a little pout.

“Sure, this will the last time” Gemini smiled at fourth who was pouting like a child.

He likes fourth’s cuteness and soft side than his fighting side. He also knew that fourth too likes him. at first, he said to himself that he shouldn’t like a prince but he couldn’t help.
Even though these two never confessed, they care for each other which made them realise they fell in love.

Gemini has been recollecting the things which happened a minute before. it was like he too misses fourth.

Fourth and Gemini looked at each other and smiled.

“I have something for you” Gemini said as he took something from his pocket.

It was a bracelet, handmade one. He gave to fourth who was staring at the bracelet and Gemini’s face.

“What is this?” he questioned.
“My cousin did this by herself” Gemini said and hand overed it to fourth.

Fourth was so happy to receive some gifts from his crush. His face was glowing like a LED bulb. He just smiles at Gemini and wore that in his hand.

“Your cousin did this, then you could’ve kept it, right?” fourth asked pointing the bracelet in his hand.

“She said people always give this handmade bracelet to the one who is very important to them” Gemini said which made fourth to blush.

“Important?” fourth raised his eye brows.

“Yes, you’re the most important person in my life” Gemini said as he took another step closer to fourth.

Fourth gulped when he heard this. his cheeks were red as apple.

For fourth it seems like Gemini indirectly confessed his feelings. Fourth was so happy that the other likes him too.

They way Gemini care for him was beyond work’s sake. He does all the thing with his heart which made fourth to like him more.