17 - Teasing & Smiling

After coming from the mountain these two were so busy that they couldn’t spend times together. Fourth was busy with some legal works with his brothers while Gemini and mark went to practice weapons.

Even while doing works fourth used to think about Gemini a lot. The same goes for the other too, whenever he was practising in the field, he used to think about the first fight happened between these two. He loves it.

But today both of them has some free time as compared to the other days.
Fourth was sitting in his study room and writing something while he hears some knock on the door.

“Yes, come in” fourth said and continued his work.

Gemini entered the room with a cup of tea. He was looking at fourth who was dedicated to his work. he doesn’t want to disturb him but also, he doesn’t want him to work overtime.

Fourth looked at the person who knocked the door and found that it was Gemini.

“Hello.” Fourth said and smiled.

“Hello… I brought a cup of tea for you to relax” Gemini said as he placed the cup in front of the prince.

Fourth’s heart was touched by his crush’s action.

“Thank you” fourth said with a bright smile in his face.

“It’s okay” Gemini said and smiled back.

“Take your seat” fourth offered the other to sit in front of him. So, Gemini did as he said.

“What are you writing?” Gemini asked looking at the parchment.

“Er… nothing special” fourth said quickly and closes the parchment preventing Gemini to read.

“Oh, I’m not good at paper works” Gemini said as the other sips the tea.
“Really!?” fourth asked surprisingly.

“Yes. I barely know to write but I can read” Gemini says.

“I don’t have any idea about you don’t know to write” fourth said as he began to laugh.

“I shouldn't have said that,” Gemini said with a sigh.

“You don’t even know to write” fourth was laughing hard so the words were barely heard.

“Hello, I know to write some basic things okay” Gemini said in his defence.

Even though fourth teases him Gemini finds fourth attractive. What the hell!
Finally, after a few minutes fourth stopped his laughing. It was a relief for fourth that Gemini knows to read well. Because he planned to write poem for Gemini. (How cute na)

“How was the tea?” Gemini asked to change the topic.

“It was good” fourth said as Gemini smiled.

“I was wondering how old are you?” fourth asked Gemini.

“I thought you knew when you hired me” Gemini asked him.

“Nope. My brother only knew, if I ask him about you, he may think something else” fourth said and Gemini began to laugh a little.
“Something else?” Gemini asked in a mocking tone.

“Fine. just say it” fourth sighed.

“I’m 24”
(a/n: I hope I’ve mentioned the age is 24 earlier)

“24?” fourth asked as he raised his eye brows.

“Yes, you’re a year younger than me your highness” Gemini teased fourth and began to laugh.

“Fine, whatever. The tea was nice” fourth said and waved his hands asking Gemini to leave the place.
Fourth loves when Gemini laughs. after started to have a crush on Gemini, fourth likes everything what the other does.

Gemini bowed his head and left the place with a smile.