40 - Arrangement

Mark was on his way to the crown prince to discuss something about the soldiers on the border when he met Pond on his way.

"Hey, Did you see fourth?" pond asked.

"You're not informed again ah?" Mark said and giggled.

"Fine, just say me" Pond knew his brother was with Gemini but he wanted to know the exact location.

"They went to the apple garden near the lake" Mark said and made his way towards the crown prince's cabin.

"Fine, see you in the afternoon," Pond said and waved his hand.

He was about to see first and ask about the wedding menu.

The southern kingdom has so many things to do before the wedding. One of them was solving the issue of the border with the neighbouring western kingdom.

So, for that Mark and his team were allotted border duty till the issue was over by the king, the Majesty, even though they had to plan for the wedding and arrange things.

So for that, Pond and First were given the duty of arranging the food from desserts to drinks.

Bright and Fourth were given the duty of selecting dresses for the main leads of the function.

And also Bright had an idea of inviting some singers from neighbouring kingdoms to play live music at his brother's wedding.

Mark reached the crown prince's cabin and knocked on the door. He went as he got the permission.

"Yes," Earth said as he was busy planning something for their meeting with officials.

"Regarding the border issue, we planned to depart tomorrow" Mark informed as Earth looked up to see him.

"Okay, if anything does inform me at once," Earth said and continued his work.

Mark bowed and left the cabin to proceed with his work for departing tomorrow.

He needs to inform Gemini about the departure. That's the only reason he let him enjoy today's day with fourth.

Pond met first and said the menu he brought with him. He made the Crown Prince's favourite menu as the main dish and also discussed with Mix.

First was okay with the menu and said he would ask Khao for drinks. Pond smirked at first knowing that his brother likes Khao.

"Take care of that and report me" Pond said waving his hands.

"Sure" first said and sent him off.

After Pond left, first decided to write a letter to Khao asking to meet him in the palace tomorrow to discuss the menu.

After the engagement party, first didn't see Khao. He kinda misses him and his handmade alcohol.

He wrote the letter and walked to the balcony to search for his pigeon. He then tied the letter and sent her to Khao.