41 - Always & Forever

After doing monkey style and getting caught by his bodyguard, fourth was silently eating his apples.

They both sat on the ground near the lake which was so amazing. This place was top-notch to spend some alone time with your best mates.

Even the climate was helping them. Suddenly fourth's eyes widened when some water droplets touched his face. He turned to see Gemini who was sitting beside him.

Gemini smiled and showed his hand asking Fourth to hold it. Fourth understood the assignment and did as he was told to.

Fourth smiled at the fact they both were holding hands and sitting together. What could be more beautiful than this for fourth?

"I want to say something," Gemini said and looked at fourth.

"I too have something for you, and you go first" Fourth said as he leaned his head on Gemini's shoulder.

Both of them went silent for a minute as they didn't want to ruin the moment between them.

"I'm going to the border" Gemini finally said.

"Huh?" fourth couldn't believe his ears and turned around to face Gemini who was already looking at him.

"Yes, it was planned a few days ago," Gemini said and caressed his hand.

Fourth tightly held Gemini's hand as he began to think about the other's departure.

"When?" fourth asked, he couldn't take it.

"Idk, but surely this week," Gemini said.

"But don't worry, I'll come back soon," Gemini said and pulled fourth into a hug.

Fourth's heart was beating so fast as he hugged Gemini back.

"Don't leave me" Fourth said, voice shaking and hands becoming cold.

"I won't leave you, baby. I'll always like you and be with you" Gemini said and tightened their hug.

Fourth could feel his heart beating fast and his eyes became wet.

That time their heartbeat was intertwined and started to beat as one. Gemini really loved this moment and wanted time to stop right there.

"I have something for you" Fourth said without breaking their hug.

"I always wanted to give you this, but didn't find the right time," Fourth said as he broke the hug and took something from his bag.

It was a necklace which was made of pearl. Fourth always wanted to give something to Gemini to show his love towards him. Fourth still wears the bracelet which Gemini once gave him.

"This is for you" Fourth gave him the necklace with a small smile.

"Pearl? For me?" Gemini's eyes widened when he saw the necklace.

"This is nothing compared to you being with me," Fourth said which made the other smile.

Gemini took the necklace and wore it. It was so beautifully placed in his neck.

Fourth smiled and leaned his head again on Gemini's shoulder.

Gemini really loved Fourth and didn't want to leave him. But he couldn't dare to reject the order given by the majesty. Even though he goes to the border, he will always love him.

The distance cannot stop them from loving each other. Border or another kingdom, love is love, always.