37 - With You

They both were sitting on the bed while fourth was leaning on Gemini who was holding him like a teddy bear.

Fourth was sitting in between Gemini's legs. So, he could hear Gemini's heartbeat. 

"This feels so good, right?" fourth slightly turned his head so he could see Gemini's eyes and asked.

"Yes," Gemini replied with a big smile.

He doesn't have any words to explain the feeling right now. It was so good and also healthy.

The way Fourth fit so correctly in his arms was one of the best things Gemini had ever seen in his life.

They both looked into each other's eyes. Even though they didn't utter a word, eyes spoke for them.

One could see genuine feelings in each other's eyes. A small appeared on fourth's lips because of the constant stare. 

Fourth was feeling that Gemini could see his soul like a mirror.

Gemini smiled back and fourth and turned back to his position

Both of them didn't utter a single word, just Gemini hugged forth. Fourth closed his eyes while Gemini was staring at fourth like he was the only person in this world.

"Hey," Both of them said in unison.

Fourth smiled a little and said "You go first"

"No, you first, Your Highness," Gemini replied with a smile.

"Fine, I'll say," fourth said and adjusted his position so that he could see Gemini's side view.

"I've planned to go to the farm today" Fourth said in an enthusiastic tone.

"Farm?"Geminii was surprised by this and asked again.

"Yes, I've been craving for some good and fresh fruits." fourth explained.

"Oh, the farm near the forest?" Gemini asked to confirm.

"Yes" fourth nodded his head.

"I've been there with Pond when we were young. After that, I didn't get a chance to visit again. So, I'm going today" fourth said.

"Will you come with you?" fourth asked Gemini forgetting that he is his bodyguard who must accompany him everywhere.

"Your bodyguard will be always there for you" Gemini said and patted his head.

Fourth smiled with his eyes which was the cutest thing ever.

"Shall we go?" fourth asked while Gemini hugged him tightly.

"Stay" Gemini said in a commanding tone which made fourth do as he asked.

"I want to spend some more time with you" Gemini said while fourth blushed.

As per his bodyguard's wish they stayed like that for sometime.