30 - Escort

Everyone in the kingdom was so happy because of the engagement. The decorations were over and every place was so good looking.

Dresses arrived for the crown prince as well the remaining princes to wear on the engagement day which was scheduled after 3 days.

"I'm so excited for the function" Fourth said as he was rummaging through the clothes which would suit him perfectly.

"Yea me too, first of all I'm excited to see, P'mix" Pond said as he was staring at his own reflection in the mirror.

"Is gemini going with the bodyguards?" Pond asked while looking at his brother.

"Yes, mark asked him to go with him" Fourth explained.

"Hey did you find something?" Pond asked

"Not yet but I know something is going on" Fourth said - this time looking directly at his brother.

"I too tried to speak to him, but it's no use" Pond said with a sigh.

"Let's not worry about it, he'll get better eventually" Fourth said. These two were talking about their brother first as he was so sad and depressed lately.

"Yeah, I hope he finds his comfort in khao" Pond says as he selected the dress which suits him well.

"I wish the same" Fourth said as he selected the dress for him.

"Hey, this dress looks so good to me, right?" Fourth asks as he picked a dress mixed of blue and red colours.

"Yeah it's so good. Ask gemini to wear something which matches you"  Pond said and started to laugh.

"Hey that's a great idea" Fourth said as he thought it would be nice to wear something matching-matching.

"Couple goals" Pond said which made the two laugh.

After selecting the dress they both went to the kitchen to find something to drink. They don't like to order people to bring what they need. They would do that if they were in a meeting with the crown prince or some higher officials.

As they went to the kitchen they met up with win who was doing something for bright.

"Hey bro, what's up? Fourth asks as he puts his hand on win.

"I'm happy, that's why I'm making drinks for him" He said with a smile.

"Aww so cute" Pond and fourth said in unison which made win to blush a little. These two always teases win whenever they can.

While they were chit chatting in the kitchen one of the guard came there.

"Northern prince tay arrived at our palace, your highness" He said and went.

"P'tay" Fourth and pond said in unison and went to see tay.

"Let me give this to bright and join you" Win said as he went to bright's room.

"Okay" These two said and walked towards the main building.

"Hey N'fourth and N'pond" Tay waved his hands.

"Hello, P'tay" These two greeted him in unison.

"How are you both?" Tay asked them.

"Fine, what about you phi?" They asked him.

"I'm so excited and happy to come here" Tay said as they three began to walk towards backyard.

"We both were also excited for the enagagement." Pond said.

"This is my first time attending Royal enagagement" Fourth said with a excited tone.

"Ohh really?" Tay asked raising his eyebrows.

"Yes, during offgun's wedding I was infected by some disease so badly. So I couldn't attend it" Fourth said as he recollected the incidents.

"Oh yeah, you've told me. Don't worry, this will be so great" Tay said to him with a reassuring smile.

"Let's go visit our garden" Pond asked them to go with him to the garden.

Off, gun and mix were expected to arrive this night where the other officials were expected to arrive on tomorrow morning.