13 - Medicine purchase

After a few minutes of ride, they reached the market. The market was so busy in the morning as people wander here and there buying and selling things.

As they see the youngest prince, they all bowed and greeted him. fourth smiled to everyone and reached the place where medicines were used to make.

Both prince and his bodyguard jumped from the horse and tied it to the nearby pillar. They then entered the place.

Everyone bowed their head and greeted the youngest prince with joy and happiness. Fourth was so happy to see his people like him. he too greets them and went inside.

Gemini felt kinda happy when he went inside with fourth. He felt like he was the prince when every people bowed and greeted. he smiled to himself and followed the prince.

“My warm greetings to the youngest prince” an old lady greeted fourth and welcomed him.

Fourth smiled as she hugged him. fourth likes her because whenever he was sick, she was the one who ran to him with medicines. She always takes care of fourth like her own child.

“How are you grandma?” fourth asked with much rights.

“I’m fine your highness. How are you?” she asked which made fourth to sigh. He told her to call him by his name but she would never ever listen to him in this matter.

“I’m fine too” he said and sat with her. Gemini too sat in the opposite side of them. a smile appeared when he saw fourth being happy with this old lady.

“How is the process going on?” fourth asked her who was stirring the medicine powder.

“Going well. It reached the final process; you can get in it next week.” She said with a smiling face.

“Sure” fourth said and returned the same smile.

“Today we have made something special, your highness. You have to taste it” she said with an excited face.

“Special?” fourth asked her as he nodded her head and went to take that special one.

She then came with a cup and hand overed to the prince.

“What is it?” fourth asked her curiously as the colour of the drink want him to taste it.

“We have tried a tea with new tea leaves which was brought by my girl yesterday. She picked the leaves by herself from the top of the mountain” grandma completed her sentence in an excitement. she really wants the prince to taste it for her. And she knows the prince will do anything for her.

“Oh, I see” fourth said and sipped the tea. His face suddenly lifts up.

“How was it?” she asked eagerly.

“It was so good. Can you pack some leaves for me too.” Fourth asked her as he nodded her head with a happy face.

“Want to try?” fourth asked Gemini who was sitting and watching the drama peacefully. Gemini really hates medicine.

“No I’m fine, your highness” Gemini smiled a bit but fourth doesn’t seems to leave this.
He asked for another cup and gave it to Gemini who gave an annoyed look which fourth finds cute.

Fourth love to tease Gemini with these kinda things.

“Just try it” fourth said with a smirk in his face.

“Yes, try it” no wonder grandma was also on prince’s side.

“It won’t cause any problem” she assured him even though he hesitated a bit.

In his life he never drank tea or any medicines except alcohol.

Because of these two’s torture Gemini finally took a sip. His face went to eight different directions but he maintained. However, fourth found out Gemini doesn’t like it.

Fourth then signalled Gemini to say the drink was good because he doesn’t want to hurt the grandma’s feelings.

“Ni…nice” Gemini said as he couldn’t take it.

“You two carry on. I will wait outside” Gemini said and hurried outside which made the prince to laugh.

“Seems like he doesn’t like it” grandma said but fourth assured her that the drink was really nice.