8 - Sunrise

Gemini too likes Fourth’s company. He never thought Fourth would be this friendly with him despite he was the youngest prince.

Gemini was so happy when he saw Fourth’s face when he opened his eyes. Sometimes Gemini even forgets that fourth was a prince, not his fellow people.

He thought today would be a nice day as he saw Fourth’s face first. Gemini then changed his clothes and hurried to see the prince who was standing outside and smiling. He likes it when Fourth smiles.

“Sorry for keeping you waiting, Your Highness,” Gemini said and came in a normal dress.

“Let’s go,” Fourth said as they both went to the place where horses used to be.

Fourth directly went to the horse which has the number 7 on it.

“Why this horse?” Gemini asked the prince.

“This is my favourite horse which I use when I go around,” Fourth said as he took the horse outside.

“Where is yours?” Fourth asked as he got on the horse.

“It’s outside,” Gemini said as he followed him.

When they came outside Gemini too got on his horse and they both went to see the sunrise.

“Do you like sunrise that much?” Gemini asked when they were riding the horse.

“Yes of course. I love it” fourth said and smiled.

Gemini suddenly realized that he didn’t give respect while speaking to the prince just now. he just asked as if he was his friend. but what surprised him the most was that he didn’t take it seriously.

But Gemini assured himself that he should address the prince as Your Highness hereafter.

After a few minutes of horse ride, they both went to a place near a pond where sunrise was able to see clearly.

“My God, look at the sun how beautiful!” Fourth exclaimed when he looked at the scene.

Instead of looking at the sun Gemini looked at fourth. He was so cute while smiling and admiring nature.

“So beautiful” Gemini referred fourth but the other thought he was saying the sun.

“Have you come here before?” Fourth asked the other.

“Nope… this is my first time seeing the sunrise,” Gemini said which made the other raise his eyebrows.

“Really?!” fourth asked and Gemini nodded his head.

“And it’s with you” Gemini continued and looked at fourth’s eyes.

Fourth’s cheeks became red as he heard this from Gemini. He broke their eye contact and looked away.

Fourth was happy inside that he was the first person who accompanied Gemini to see the sunrise. Even though sunrise was a normal thing these two were so happy to spend time with each other like this.