49 - My Everything

After everyone went, fourth invited Gemini to his room. He was so happy to spend his time with Gemini after a long time.

"Come inside, this place loses its charm when you're not here," Fourth said and smiled widely.

"You're my charm" Gemini says and fourth visibly blushed.

"Sit here" Fourth gestured for him to sit in his bed as he went to take the tea which was placed on the table.

"come here," Gemini said while fourth was walking towards him with a cup of tea.

He nodded his head and sat beside Gemini while handing him his tea. Gemini looked at the cup and shook his head. Fourth raised his eyebrows but Gemini shook his head. So fourth put that cup away.

Gemini opened his arms and fourth went to cuddle him with happiness.

He was hugging Gemini and looked so small in his arms. But fourth liked it.

Fourth leaned his head on Gemini's chest as he heard his heart beating faster than normal.

A small smile appeared on Fourth's face as he realised he was the reason behind this.

"Are you saying that I'm your sunshine since I brighten this room?" Gemini asked while stroking his hair.

"No, I'm sunshine and you're a sunshine protector," Fourth said which made Gemini's cheeks red.

"Where did you learn that?" Gemini asked with a laugh.

"I've been reading poetry with Khao so I came to know this" Fourth said with a proud smile.

"You and your poetry" Gemini said with a laugh which made Fourth smile.

"You liked it right?" Fourth asked as he looked at his eyes.

"I like what you like, baby" Gemini leaned forward and whispered in Fourth's ears.

"I wrote something for you too, you know" Fourth shook his head and said.

"Looking forward to hearing," Gemini said with a wink. That's all. Fourth died in blushing.

Fourth then closed his eyes and started to feel Gemini's embrace.

Gemini kept caressing his prince's back while Fourth pulled Gemini even closer.

"Ahh" Gemini breathed as fourth looked at him.

"What happened? Are you alright?" Fourth asked with a concerned face.

"Yeah..." fourth didn't let Gemini finish the sentence as he pulled his hands and removed the piece of cloth which was covering his love's hands.

"A cut!?" Fourth raised his eyebrows and looked at Gemini's eyes.

"Er... Sword..." Gemini began to say but Fourth didn't let him complete his sentence and softly caressed his scar.

"Wait a sec," Fourth said as he rushed to get the medicine leaves which was in his study drawer.

Gemini looked at Fourth with a keen eye. Fourth was busy pulling the leaves and crushing them while Gemini lifted his face.

"Relax, it's nothing," Gemini said but fourth didn't listen.

"You don't know, so wait" Fourth went and got the jug of water which was near the bed.

He then dipped the leaves in the water and placed them on the scar.

"Don't worry, it'll itch but it'll clean the wound" Fourth said as he applied carefully. He doesn't want to hurt his love in any way.

Gemini became emotional without his knowledge and his eyes became wet.

"Hey, what's up? Is it burning?" Fourth asked with affection filled his eyes.

Gemini shook his head.

"No one has ever taken care of me like this" Gemini said as fourth pulled him into a hug.

"I'm here to take care of you" Fourth said as Gemini placed his chin on Fourth's shoulder.

Fourth knew that he was Gemini's safe place.

"You're my everything," Fourth says as a small drop of tear falls from Gemini's eyes. 

Gemini liked to be in his arms and he wished time to be frozen.

At this moment. Two hearts beat as one. And their world became colourful.

They wanted this to last longer. And the universe obeyed them.