12 - Autumn and Winter

The next day fourth was standing at the crown prince’s room. He was seriously listening to his brother.

“Make sure to check everything” the crown prince said as fourth nodded his head.

“Sure” fourth said as he bowed and came outside of the room. He then walked towards his room to get ready for the work which his brother asked him to do.

On his way he saw mark and called him.

“Good morning, your highness” mark greeted him.
“Good morning. Can you ask Gemini to wait in my study room?” fourth asked and mark nodded his head and went to call his friend.

Fourth then went to his room and changed the dress. After that he went to his study room to see Gemini standing in front of his desk. Fourth smiled when he saw Gemini closing his eyes and standing.

After mark told him Gemini hurried to the study room to find no one. He stood there and observed the room. He found so many papers in the desk and some ink bottle and a quill. He sighed and looked at the side of the table where a large closet was kept.

He then closed his eyes and thought of something which would make him feel at ease whenever he felt bored.
He then heard some footsteps and opened his eyes to find fourth looking at the closet for something.

“Good morning, your highness” Gemini greeted him.

“Seems like day dreaming” fourth said in a mocking tone and continued his work.

Gemini didn’t say anything just smiled a little.

“Okay, let’s go” fourth said as he walked out.

“Yes” Gemini nodded his head and asked fourth to follow him.

Fourth was smiling all his way thinking about walking behind Gemini.

They then jumped into their horses and began their ride.

“Where are we going? your highness” Gemini asked breaking the silence. Only their horse’s sound was heard before.

“Crown prince asked me to check the Medicine which we asked to make last month” fourth said as Gemini nodded his head.

“Oh, then we are going to market” Gemini said to himself.

“Yes” fourth replied as Gemini smiled a bit.
“The climate was so good right?” fourth asked while looking at Gemini.

“Yes, sunlight in the winter always hits different” Gemini said as they looked at the sun.

“Which season you like the most?” fourth asked him again.

“Autumn” Gemini replied.

“Why?” fourth asks curiously.

“That’s the season where old leaves fall and the new leaves grow. I love the climate. And another thing was in our neighbourhood they used to celebrate autumn festival. So, I love it” Gemini said while recollecting his autumn memories.
“You seem to love autumn very much” fourth said while seeing Gemini smiling.

“Yes, you can also join our autumn festival. If you join people I our neighbourhood will go crazy” Gemini said with a laugh which made the prince to laugh too.

“Really?” fourth asked while controlling his laugh.

“Yes. I will definitely go with you next autumn” Gemini said.

“Promise?” fourth asked with an excited tone.

“Promise” Gemini said as they both did a high five.
“What is your favourite season, your highness?” Gemini asked fourth.

“Me? Er… I like winter” fourth said and gave his pretty smile.

“Why winter?” Gemini asked. He like to speak with fourth casually but he has to give respect because the other was the prince.

“I like snow and food which made in winter especially drinks” fourth said and winked at the word drinks.

Gemini smiled as he got the meaning. The ride was so nice for both them as they kept looking at each other from minute to minute.

A/n : Thank you for 1k reads 😊

I'm so happy today that I couldn't express my happiness in words.... thank you for reading and voting my story.

I hope you love my story and I will definitely give my best for this story...

This is my first ever fic which I'd decided to write and so so happy for the reads and votes.

With love

~ Maystar 💜