6 - Walking with you

Fourth was so happy to walk with Gemini, he didn’t know why he liked to be around him. Always the first impression was the best. He liked it when Gemini was in the field. He liked when these two looked at each other’s eyes.

Fourth was smiling when thinking about the particular incident which made him blush before everyone. The moment when Gemini caught him before he fell to the ground.

Gemini too like to be with fourth. He was so handsome that Gemini couldn’t take his eyes off him. Even at the field, he was distracted by Fourth’s presence.

Gemini liked it when fourth stepped into the field and said ‘Try me

While thinking this he looked at the prince who was already smiling. A small smile appeared in the corner of his lips when he saw the other.

Gemini’s heartbeat rose when Fourth suddenly looked at him. Gemini didn’t try to look away, they two looked at each other’s eyes for some time and eventually turned away.

“Why did you want me to be your bodyguard?” Gemini broke the silence between them.

“Where is your polite version who just spoke to my brother?” Fourth asked him raising his eyebrows.

“Can you please say why you want me to be your bodyguard your royal highness” Gemini teased him which made the other laugh at him.

“What do you think?” Fourth asked back.

“If I know, why would I ask you then” Gemini replied sighing.

“Er… you are the first person who treated me like I’m a normal person rather than the youngest prince,” Fourth said while walking on the ground.

Gemini didn’t say anything, he was listening to Fourth sincerely.

“Unlike you, everyone who used to fight with me sees me as a prince and plays carefully to not hurt me” Fourth continued as they reached his place.

“I always win the fight either I am strong or they lose the match intentionally,” Fourth said sighing thinking about the old fights he had with fighters.

“Don’t worry I won’t be like them” Gemini said smiling a little. Fourth too smiled and nodded his head in assurance. 

After that, they both went to see the prince’s places and other places. Fourth explained a few things today and asked Gemini to be up early tomorrow because he wants to go horse riding. Gemini too nodded his head and they parted their ways.