7 - Horse riding

The next day fourth got up early as he wanted to see the sunrise. He was a person who loved nature very much. He would even spend a whole day sitting and admiring nature. When he was young, he and his brothers used to go to waterfalls and nearby areas. But now everyone is busy with their work and got a partner so even if they go they go with them.

After a long time, he was going for horse riding. So, he was excited as hell. He took a quick bath and changed into his traditional dress which was given to the princes when they go out.

He then walked to Gemini’s room which was situated behind the field. He walked for about 10 min and reached his place. On his way, he saw Mark who was practising weapons with his fellow soldiers in the field. They all greeted him and continued their job.

When fourth asked Mark about Gemini he said he was at his place. So, fourth hurried there and knocked on the door. It was a very small place as compared to his room which could fit 10 rooms like this.

He didn’t receive any response so he decided to go inside. Even though he doesn’t like to invade other’s privacy, he must see Gemini now.

He went inside and a scene in front of him made him smile a little. Gemini was sleeping in his bed cuddling the bedsheet. Fourth went near him and leaned towards him to take a better look.

‘He looks cute and innocent while sleeping’ fourth thought in his mind. he couldn’t help but stare at this sleeping beauty.

He then moved away the messy hair which was slightly covering his eyes.

Even though he doesn’t want to wake but he wants to go horse riding. So, he shook his body.

Gemini was shocked when he opened his eyes. He didn’t expect that he would see the prince at his place this early morning.
“What are you doing in my place, Your Highness?” Gemini asked in a high-pitched voice which made fourth to close his mouth with his hands.

“Keep your voice down,” Fourth said because it was just an early morning when most of them were sleeping.

“Am I dreaming or what?” Gemini asked trying to sit in his bed.

“You’re not dreaming you idiot, I’m here for real. Yesterday I told you that we want to go horse riding, right?” fourth said.

Gemini scratched his head remembering what happened last day.

“Oh, I’m sorry Your Highness” Gemini suddenly apologized to fourth.

“No problem,” Fourth said waving his hand in the air.

He then gave his hand to Gemini who was surprised by his action.

“Huh?” Gemini raised his eyebrows after seeing the hands.

“Just get up already,” Fourth said and asked him to take his hands to get up.

“Please wait for 5 minutes, your highness. I will freshen up and come” Gemini said and went to the washroom in a hurry.
“Hmm,” Fourth nodded his head and waited outside.

He doesn’t know why he likes to be with him. He was smiling thinking about Gemini’s cute face while sleeping.