28 - Riding with you

"Then we will get going” fourth said as he hugged khao.

“Take care of your health and be happy” khao said while hugging back fourth.

“You too be happy” khao said hugging Gemini too.

Gemini was surprised to see khao who was so friendly with everyone. He really knows khao for a day and the boy was behaving like this. he likes it.

“Bye” Gemini said with a smile.

“Bye bye” khao waves his hand and suddenly something pops in his mind.

“Hey fourth wait a minute man” khao said and hurried inside.

“What happened” Gemini asked fourth who shook his head indicating he don’t know.

“Get your horse ready, I’ll go and check him” fourth said and went inside.

“What khao?” he asked while walking towards him.

“You asked me my hand made alcohol for P’first, right?” khao said while writing something with a quill.
“Oh yes, I too totally forget that. Thanks for remembering me, if he gets to know that I went to your place but returned empty handed he will definitely kill me” fourth said which made khao to laugh.

“Don’t worry” khao said as he gave the alcohol and a letter.

“Give this to P’first” he said with a smile.

They both came out. Fourth then gave the things to Gemini.

“Khao, you asked me for a horse, right?” khao smiled as he knows what would be fourth’s next words.

“Really!?” khao was surprised.
“Yes, have this” fourth handed over his horse to khao.

“Thank you, man, I’ll give you a treat” khao said as he caresses the horse’s back.

“Bye” fourth and Gemini said in unison as they got into Gemini’s horse.

Khao waved his hands as the couple started their ride.

“You did that purposely, right?” Gemini asked fourth who was sitting behind him.

“Yes, what’s wrong in it?” fourth said in confident tone.

“Nothing, your highness” Gemini said as he rode the horse.

Fourth was so happy today as he spent the whole day with his love, Gemini. He couldn’t say how happy he was. He was on cloud nine.

Even now he was happy to ride the horse with Gemini. Sitting behind Gemini and hugging him from behind was all fourth needed.

The cool breeze hits them as they rode in silence. Fourth tightens the hug as he feels a light cold.

Gemini smiled looking at the hands of fourth around his waist. He wants to be with fourth throughout his entire life.

Fourth then rests his chin on Gemini’s shoulder which made Gemini’s heart to skip a beat.

He could hear fourth’s hot breath in his neck which gave goosebumps.

“I like to ride with you” fourth whispers in Gemini’s ears.

“I would like to ride you” Gemini said as he turned a little to kiss fourth’s cheeks.

This made fourth to blush hard as he closed his eyes for a moment. He was smiling to himself.

“You love to make me blush” fourth said as he rests his head on Gemini’s shoulder from behind.

“You are so cute, your highness” Gemini said which made fourth to feel butterflies in his stomach.

Fourth just feels butterfly but Gemini was feeling the whole zoo because of his love.

Always getting butterflies when you’re by my side, I’m blushing now, you satisfied?” fourth asked with a smile which made Gemini to laugh a little.

“Awww, when are you so bold enough to say these things?” Gemini said in a teasing tone. He was so happy to hear this from fourth. He wants to be with fourth like this, he doesn’t want this day to end.

“You don’t know how my heart was beating when I said that” fourth said. Till now he didn’t take his hands from Gemini’s waist. He won’t take it. He wants to be in his embrace.

Don’t blush hard, those rosy cheeks are what get me so weak in my knees” Gemini says with a smile.

“Okay, your highness” fourth teases Gemini using his phrase against himself.

After that both of them started to laugh.

The sunset and the climate make the ride even more beautiful than ever.