24 - Holding Hands

"Then, see you tomorrow” ford waved his hands to fourth when they came to the end of the corridor. 

“Bye” fourth said and walked towards the backyard where Gemini stood before the dinner.

Fourth doesn’t like the idea of Gemini being all alone when he was enjoying with his family members.

When he reached the backyard Gemini was still standing there. So, fourth walked towards Gemini.

“Hello” fourth whispered when he went near to Gemini.
“Hi” Gemini turned to look at fourth.

“The dinner over already?” Gemini tried to ask in his normal voice but it he couldn’t.

“You shouldn’t be here, just spend your time with them” Gemini doesn’t even give time for fourth to speak.

Fourth could say from his face that something was wrong with Gemini.

“I don’t like to laugh and enjoy with them when you are all alone here” fourth said and smiled a little.

Gemini turned his head to avoid fourth’s eyes which were so powerful for him now.
He gulped when a small drop of tear started to flow from his eyes.

Fourth knows that Gemini was crying not crying just tears flowing from his eyes.

Fourth brought his hand to Gemini’s chin and turned his face towards him. now fourth could see Gemini’s eyes which were so watery.

“I don’t what’s going on with you. but don’t worry” fourth wiped the tears from Gemini’s eyes and continued “I’ll be always there for you”.

Gemini smiled a little when he heard fourth’s words.

“Thanks” Gemini said in a low voice which could be heard by only fourth. This made fourth to smile.

Then they two stood near to each other and looked up at the sky. Fourth places his hand on Gemini’s. they both were smiling while holding hands. The climate was so good to do something like this.

“The sky is so beautiful right?” fourth asked to change the topic.

“It wasn’t as beautiful as you” Gemini said which made fourth blush a little.

“You always love to make me blush” fourth said and patted his shoulder which made Gemini to giggle a little.

Both of them smiled. fourth was happy that Gemini was happy with him.
Gemini turned to face fourth. They both were standing just a few centimetres away from each other.

Fourth was looking directly at Gemini’s eyes. It made him feel something inside his body. His heart skips a beat when Gemini started to come closer.

Now they were just a few millimetres away from each other. Both could hear each other’s hot breathe and fast heartbeat.

Gemini leaned forward which made fourth to close his eyes. No matter what Gemini was going to do, fourth will accept it gladly.

Gemini smiled when he saw fourth closing his eyes and standing in front of him. ‘cute’ he thought in his mind.

‘This angle of him is so cute’ he thought and smiles.

Gemini cupped fourth’s face and kissed his forehead. Fourth then opened his eyes to see Gemini so close to him which made him blush again.

Fourth again closed his eyes which made Gemini to laugh a little. He then hugged fourth.

They both didn’t utter a word, just loves the moment.

After a few minutes they broke the hug and smiled at each other. Fourth closes his eyes which made them so beautiful in Gemini’s eyes. He looks like an angel to him.

Fourth then waved his hands asking Gemini to come closer. Gemini did as he asked to.

Fourth then placed a soft kiss in Gemini’s cheeks. As soon as he did Gemini’s ears went red.

They again looked at the sky, holding their hands and smiling ears to ears.

‘I just want to be happy with him’ Gemini said to himself.

‘I want to be with him forever’ fourth thought in his mind.