25 - Shopping I

The next day Ford's aunt Tanhi asked everyone to join her shopping today. Some of them said they were busy yet some joined her including gemini fourth and pond. Win was interested to go to shopping and asked bright to go with him.

So these six of them were about to go to the market where they would buy things. Tanhi was so happy to go out with these five of them.

Pond was the one who accompanied her throughout their journey to market. Because fourth said he wants to go with his boyfriend as well as brightwin wants to spend some time alone.

But pond and Tanhi makes the best duo. These two were the funniest persons in their kingdom and if two funny peoples join hands it would definitely be a crazy trip.

Upon reaching the market both couples said goodbye to the funny duo  and went to explore things.

"Where are we going?" Gemini asked looking at his prince who was so looking so happy.

"I want to show you something" fourth said with a smile.

"Surprise?" Gemini asked with exciting tone.

"Yes" fourth said and looked at gemini's face. He was so cute.

"I'm so excited" gemini said with a smile.

"This is my first time that someone is surprising me" gemini said staring at fourth's eyes.

"Really!?" Fourth asked raising his eyebrows.

"Yes, you're the first person to give me surprise" gemini said.

"If that's the case, in future you'll see so many surprises" fourth said with a laugh.

"I'm excited" gemini said and started to laugh.

The trip to the place was so happy. Both of them liked to travel with each other.

After a few minutes of ride in the horse they both reached a place a little far from the market area.

The place has a board "Traditional Alcohol".

Gemini was surprised to see this. He was expected to see some things at market but not something like this.

"This?" He asked fourth pointing his fingers to the board.

"Yes" fourth replied while parking his horse nearby.

"I guess it's morning" gemini said and tied his horse near fourth's.

"It's not what you think" fourth tapped his shoulder and asked him to go with him inside.

"Fine" gemini said as he and fourth went inside the place.

The place was so huge and the smell of alcohols  makes the place even great. It was one of the places where the best alcohols were made handmade.

It has some chairs and some table where one can sit and enjoy alcohol. It was not like bar but it's like some cafè.

To the right it has some big barrels where the alcohol was used to store. They both went inside as someone came out from one of the room.

"Ai'khao" fourth jumped in excitement.

"Ai'fourth" khao came and hugged fourth.

Gemini looked at these two and sighed. He don't even know who this khao was.

"How are you man?" Khao asked fourth

"I'm good, how are you bro?" Fourth asked back.

"Very good" khao said and gave a high five to fourth.

Khao and fourth were really good friends from their teenage days. Fourth, pond , ford and khao went to explore many things around their kingdom together. These two always loved each other's company.

"Who is this?" Khao asks pointing his finger towards gemini in a excited tone. Khao was a freaking extrovert who loves to make new friends wherever he goes.

"I'm gemini" gemini introduces himself to khao with a smile.

"My boy..." Fourth was about to say gemini was his boyfriend but was interupped by gemini.

"I'm his friend" gemini said and outstretched his hand to shake.

These two shook hands as khao asked them to come and sit.

A/n : Sorry for the late update... :)

Update will take time because of my busy schedule:)