48 - Safe Place

It's been four days since they got the crown prince pigeon stating their departure. The princes in the southern kingdom were so excited to receive their crown prince and team, as they were expecting their arrival today.

For that, Prince Bright and his younger brothers including Ford and Mix were gathered in the palace's backyard. They had been standing here for more than 2 hours yet nobody was tired.

"Hey, are you excited?" Pond whispered in Fourth's ears.

"Hell yes" Fourth whispered back as they looked at each other with a smile.

"Seems like they went in the wrong way" First said as he sat down on a stone bench.

"Don't worry, they'll come safely" Bright reassured them and gave first a death glare.

First smiled and bright shook his head. He knew his younger brother had no desire to come here. He came just because they asked him to.

Fourth looked at pond with a concerned face. As soon as Pond came to know what his younger brother was thinking right now.

"Don't worry, nothing will happen to him. Chill. They'll be coming soon" Pond said with a smile which comforted Fourth as nodded his head and smiled back.

Time went as the princes walked here and there around the backyard awaiting the crown prince's arrival.

"Here comes the crown prince and his team" The guard at the back gate ran towards them and informed them. Everyone stood up and assembled to welcome the team.

The horses lined up and came inside the castle. Earth, Gemini, Mark and their team were welcomed with a cheerful smile by the princes.

"Welcome home, Your Highness," Bright said as Earth came down from the horse.

"Thank you guys for being here to welcome us" Earth said with a smile.

"It's our duty, Your Highness," Pond said with a smile.

Earth then walked towards his mix and asked "How have you been, sweetheart?"

"I was good, how about you darling?" Mix blushed but asked again.

"I'm fine too," Earth said as they went inside the palace.

Gemini came down from the horse and looked at Fourth who was also looking at him with those pretty eyes.

They didn't move or greet each other as they stood like that staring at each other's eyes.

Ford came and hugged Mark and the princes got back into the palace leaving the couple to have their own time.

Fourth's eye became wet and tears were ready to fall from his eyes. He walked towards Gemini and hugged him.

Gemini tightened the hug as tears started to roll down his cheeks.

"I missed you," Gemini said, voice shaking as small drops of tears fell from his eyes.

"I... I miss... Missed you too" Fourth said between the sobs. They didn't leave each other. They stood like that in each other's embrace.

"Don't cry, baby. Seeing you like this makes me cry" Gemini said as he broke the hug and looked at fourth's eyes.

Fourth's breath was heavy. Gemini then wiped the tears from Fourth's face.

"I missed you," Fourth said again and closed his eyes. He doesn't want Gemini to see him cry again.

"Look at me while crying, I'll wipe those tears away for you," Gemini said and kissed his forehead.

Fourth closed his eyes and felt Gemini's lips against his forehead. Soft. Gentle. Safe. Fourth again became emotional but didn't cry this time.

"I have so many things for you" Fourth said as he didn't want to cry again and changed the topic.

"I've something too but I'm tired right now," Gemini said and hugged fourth.

Fourth laughed and hugged Gemini back. He never thought he would feel extremely safe in Gemini's arms like nothing would dare to hurt him when he was with Gemini.

Fourth smiled and closed his eyes and wished this moment to last longer. He and Gemini. In their own world.

A/n: I'm so happy that my exams are over.
So you'll get a daily update <3
Enjoy the story and have a good day 😉