5 - Prince's bodyguard

After the fight, Gemini was asked to meet the crown prince in the palace’s backyard. So, Gemini and Mark were walking towards the place.

Mark was speaking nonstop on his way which made Gemini hit him.

“The crown prince called you personally, so that has to be something dangerous. You need to accept what he says, even though you receive punishments you should accept it gladly because you fought with this kingdom’s prince a few minutes back.”  Mark sighed and shook his head after saying this thing to Gemini who didn’t give a fuck about Mark’s words.

After a few minutes, they reached the place and found the crown prince and the youngest prince were waiting for them.

“My salutations to your royal highness” Both Mark and Gemini bowed and greeted both the princes.

The Crown Prince nodded his head and began to talk.

“Let me come to the point directly, I’ve heard that you are a great warrior and also you fought with my brother today.”

Gemini nodded his head and tried not to look at the youngest prince who was already staring at him with an intimidating look.

Mark eyed Gemini and shook his head. His eyes widened in shock when he heard the crown prince’s next words.

“You are appointed as the youngest prince’s bodyguard from now on. I hope you would do your job well” the crown prince said and looked at his younger brother who was smiling ears to ears when he heard this.

He was the one who went and asked his older brother to put Gemini as his bodyguard. When his brother asked why fourth said he liked his fighting skills and blah blah blah.

“You don’t have to worry, your highness. I promise you that I will protect the youngest prince at all costs” Gemini said and bowed to the crown prince.
“Then Mark will show you the palace …”

“I will show you the palace and stuff” the crown prince was interrupted by his brother’s words. He then raised his eyebrows to his brother who signalled him to say yes.

“Then okay fourth will accompany you,” the crown prince said and decided to go to his chamber.

Before that, he whispered something to his brother and called Mark with him so that these two could roam freely.

Fourth was so happy that his brother did everything he asked for. That’s why he likes his brother even more.