35 - Into Your Arms

A/n: For the old readers, I've changed the plot a bit. The kidnapping scene won't occur and they were still in the engagement party night.

Have a good day ahead <3

______________________________________

After spending quality time with each other, Gemini and fourth came to the party area where everyone was enjoying their night with alcohol and music.

Gemini joined Mark who was with Ford and Tanhi while Fourth went to see his brother first.

Fourth on his way saw Pond, talking and laughing with a bright win. He shook his head and walked towards the table where first was sitting with his alcohol.

"Enjoying with alcohol?" fourth's voice made the elder turn and see his face.

"Yes, what are you doing here?" first asked his brother.

"Mind if I give you a company?" fourth asks and takes his seat before first responds.

"Sure, enjoy your drinks" First offered some alcohol to his brother who took it gladly.

"bottoms up" they two drank the alcohol with a big smile.

Fourth likes to be with his brother but if they both started to drink together nothing could stop them. First got a masters in drinking while fourth was performing bachelors.

Fourth was drinking in happiness. The incidents which happened from morning till night came into his mind making him smile.

He was happy because of the engagement, party, and music show and holding hands with Gemini and spending time with him was the best moment of the day.

Fourth was on high after finishing one full bottle of handmade alcohol. He was completely wasted and didn't know what to do next.

First has very high alcohol tolerance meanwhile fourth doesn't.

After drinking fourth lay his head on the table. First scans the surroundings and tries to call Mark but ends up calling Gemini.

"Yes, Your Highness," Gemini said politely while noticing fourth lying on the table.

"Take him carefully" first orders him and joins Khao and Ford who were spending their time with Tay and Gun.

Gemini nodded his head and walked towards fourth. He was so cute while sleeping which makes the situation harder for Gemini.

He couldn't help but stare at this beautiful face. After staring for a few seconds he tried to wake fourth.

Fourth opened his eyes slowly and looked up, locking his eyes with his bodyguard.

"Come, baby, let's go" Gemini leaned and whispered into Fourth's ears.

Fourth's eyes widened when he heard that name from his bodyguard. He felt like he was sober. Gemini smiled a little and asked him to get up.

Fourth got up without breaking eye contact and put his hands on Gemini's shoulders for balance.

"Hold on tight" Gemini said as they began to walk towards the palace's backyard.

Fourth could feel an entire zoo in his stomach. His ears became dark red as he continuously thought about that.

He put his whole weight on Gemini and leaned on him.

Once they came inside the palace where the body was there except the maids, Gemini carried fourth in his arms and walked towards his bedroom.

Fourth put his hand around gemini's shoulders and leaned on him.

He clung to him like a panda clung to a eucalyptus tree.

Once they reached his bedroom, Gemini put his carefully on his bed. Even after fourth didn't leave Gemini.

He held him by his wrist and looked into his eyes. They both had eye contact for a few seconds.

Fourth then asked him to stay with him sometime which Gemini agreed.

"Good night, Your Highness," Gemini said while fourth pulling him into a hug.