9 - Around the palace

After coming, these two decide to go around the palace. So, now both the prince and his bodyguard were walking side by side.

"Have you been here before?" Fourth asked him while walking.

"Just one time. I came when Mark was appointed as the head bodyguard. So, after that, I came when they mark called me to participate in the bodyguard selection" Gemini said and fourth nodded his head.

"I see. Then you came here a long time before." fourth said looking at him and the other just nodded his head.

"Somethings have changed after that," Fourth said and began to show the palace and explain the things to Gemini.

"You know prince's rooms, right?" he asked

"Not all the one. I know yours and the crown prince's only" Gemini said

"It's okay, you do need to know the other's room and all. It is a mess" fourth said and Gemini smiled a little.

"Today I will show you some places. Let's go" fourth said and accidentally grabbed Gemini's hand. Gemini was surprised by his action and looked at fourth who then realised what he had done and left his hand.

Fourth sighed and shook his head but Gemini just smiled looking at the prince like this.

"Let's go," Fourth said as they walked.

After a few minutes of walking, they reached the palace's weapon handling place.

"This is a weapon handling place and one day we have to come here to arrange the things and also to practise" fourth said and Gemini just nodded.

"You know the kitchen area, right?" fourth asked Gemini.

"Yeah," he just said this because he was observing the weapon place.

"Now let's go to the pool," Fourth said as they went to the bathing area which was allotted for the princes of the kingdom.

After seeing that they both went to see Fourth's bedroom as well as his study room which was given to him for work purposes.

After that, they came outside of the palace building to see the prison which was situated at the end of the palace. So, they have to walk some distance to that place.

It was winter season so the climate was chill and beautiful. Both the prince and bodyguard enjoyed their walk. The distance doesn't bother them as they like the climate.

(Even nature ships them lol)
While walking the prince accidentally stepped on a stone which made him fall onto the ground. But his bodyguard doesn't let that thing happen.

Gemini holds the prince by putting his hands on his waist. They two looked into each other's eyes and stayed in that position for a few minutes.

Gemini could hear Fourth's heart beat which was so loud. He thought how could a man be so hot in the field and so cute in his arms?

Fourth looked away as his cheeks became red. Then Gemini released him and shook his head to forget the dirty thoughts.

"Watch your step, Your Highness," Gemini said to fourth who turned his head away from him just not to show he was embarrassed.

A small smile appeared on Gemini's lips as they continued walking.

"Let's see the prison and go back." fourth said and Gemini nodded his head.

So, as they said they saw the prison and the place where people were used to hung for their punishments. After that, they walked again to the palace.