3: look who's here

<> Skylar's P.O.V <>

I sit at Brad's kitchen bench with a glass of water in my hand, about to throw an aspirin into my mouth. My head is throbbing from the hit last night.

"You sure you're alright?" Brad asks me, sitting down on the bench, across from me.

"I'm fine Bradley stop worrying." I chuckle and he shrugs.

"You did get hit pretty hard." He says and I take the ice pack off my head.

"The bruise is nearly completely gone." He says and I nod in relief, not wanting a big purple bruise on my forehead.

"You busy today?" Brad asks me and I think.

"Oh well I was going to wash my hair." I joke and he chuckles.

"Very funny Prescott. Do you wanna do something with me today?" He asks and I smile.

"I guess I could wash my hair another time." I smirk and he smiles.

"So what do you want to do?" He asks.

"I dunno you choose." I shrug, not really caring what we're doing.

"We could just go for a walk." He says and I nod.

"Sure. But could I go home to get changed first?" I ask him, getting off my stool and standing up.

"Sure. I'll just go get changed then we'll go." He says, running upstairs.

In about five minutes he runs down, dressed. How do boys get ready so quickly? It takes girls at least 20 minutes to get ready. So how do they do it?

"Let's go!" Brad shouts, sprinting to the door. I chuckle and follow behind him, closing the front door behind me.

We start walking down the road towards where my house is. It's only a 10 minute walk from here and we walk there just talking about random things, having a good time.

We arrive at my house and I put my key in the door opening the door and getting into my cold house.

"I'll be back down in a bit you can just sit here." I say to Brad and I point to my couch. He sits on it and I run upstairs to my room.

I jump I the shower and wash my hair (ironically). I quickly jump out and wrap a towel around my body, walking back into my room to find something to wear.

I quickly pick out a good outfit. the outfits consists of light jeans, a turtle neck crop top and a red flannel shirt wrapped around my waist. I grab my pair of timberland boots and put them on. I put my hair up into a high ponytail and pull out some whispy bits.

I walk over to my makeup table and quickly remove last nights excess makeup and replace it with fresh makeup. I simply put in foundation, lip gloss and mascara then grab my wallet and phone and walk downstairs.

I get to the bottom of the stairs and see Brad sitting on the couch, playing on his phone.

He hears me and puts his phone in his pocket, standing up and looking towards me. He smiles when he sees my and I walk towards him.

"You ready to go?" I ask him and he smiles.

"Yep lets go!" He says running to the door and opening it, letting me out first.

"What a gentleman." I joke as I step out into the front porch.

"Oh yes of course." He jokingly agrees, I chuckle bit and we start walking.

"So do you like it better here than Australia?" He asks and I chuckle.

"I knew you were going to ask me that," I smile, "it's very different to Australia I'll give you that. Australia was a lot hotter than here and it didn't rain all the time. I lived near the beach so I was so used to getting a lot of sun and I surfed as well." I say and he nods.