24: love is in the air

<> Skylar's P.O.V <>

We are all just sitting on the lounge watching Keeping up With the Kardashians as we wait. Something big is happening today and it's a big surprise for Connor. You know how I talked to Alyssa about her moving in with Ella and I? Well that's happening today and Connor has no idea.

I can tell that he misses her and really likes her. They skype almost every day and it's so cute. They have gotten so close even though they live across the world from each other.

Alyssa's flight landed not long ago so she is probably on her way here now. I check my phone and see a text saying she's on her way. That was sent about 15 minutes ago.

I reply quickly saying we are waiting then stuff my phone in my pocket.

"So how are you and Alyssa going by the way?" James asks with a smile and I give him a little glare and he widens his eyes and shrugs. Everyone else know about it and I have been so scared that Ella was going to accidentally tell him.

"We're doing well. We skype a lot but she has seemed a bit distant lately. I don't know... I really really like her but I don't think she likes me back. She probably sees me as a friend." Con says sadly and I pout, seeing how disappointed he looks.

"You don't know that! Don't be so down." Ella says and he shrugs.

"She's so far away anyway." He says and I try not to burst into laughter at how perfectly timed that is.

"She's not that far away." Brad says and I look at him with wide eyes he just chuckles silently and I laugh a bit and shake my head.

"What the fuck are you on about?" Connor rubs it off, thinking he's being silly but he's really not. All of a sudden there is a knock at the door and I smile. We all just sit there looking at Connor and he puts his hands up in mock surrender.

"Fine I'll just go get the door then!" He stands up and walks towards the door and we all turn around and wait in suspense. He turns and looks at us, his hand is on the door handle, he's so close.

"Why are you guys staring?" He asks, looking a bit freaked out making me laugh.

"We want to see who's at the door?" Tris makes up an excuse and we all nod and look at him and he rolls his eyes, opening the door. The door is wide open, revealing Alyssa smiling and he is still looking at us.

"You guys are so weird." He shakes his head. Alyssa stand at the doorstep, just waiting for Connor to look at her.

"I know right. They're so weird..." Alyssa says and he quickly turns his head and looks at her. He stands still and removes his hands from the door handle, placing it in front of his mouth in shock.

"Oh my god..." He whispers in shock and she smiles, her eyes looking watery. He steps forward, pulling her in for a tight hug and she laughs and hugs him back.

"I missed you so much..." He says and we all watch in suspense. It's true he did miss her a lot as you can tell. Alyssa has always been texting me telling me how they are doing and saying how much she likes him.

"I missed you too Con." She says and they pull apart and smile at each other. They just look at each other for a few seconds when all of a sudden Con moves forward, connecting their lips. I jump up from my seat and gasp and everyone watching in shock.

"Oh my gosh!" I let out a little, squeal trying not to distract them from their moment. Ella grabs my arm, I look at her and she is smiling wide.

"Holy shit..." She whispers and I laugh and nod.