20: fire

Two weeks later

<> Skylar's P.O.V <>

I hear my phone bleep from my side and I let out a big sigh and grab my phone to read the message.

Bradley <3: Hey babe, a friend of mine is having a party tonight and he invited us want to come along? xxx

I smile and text him back quickly,

Skyyy <3: yeah I will. I'll bring Ella along and will you pick us up? xx

Bradley <3: yeah we'll pick you up in an hour see you later! Love you xxx

I put my phone down and stand up from the comfy couch and walk upstairs. I get to Ella's room and I knock on the door and hearing her says, "Come in!" In return.

I open the door and walk into her room to see her seated at her desk studying.

"Get ready we are going to a party." I say and she turns around and looks at me, letting out a big sigh.

"But I need to-" She points to her laptop and I put my finger up, silencing her in an instant.

"Not buts. You are coming to this party with me and we are going to have fun." I say and she rolls her eyes and laughs a bit. I turn around and walk out of her room shouting out, "We are getting picked up in an hour!"

I walk into my room and close the door behind me. I walk to my wardrobe and look through my things to try and find something comfortable but nice to wear.

I find a white lace bralet and a short burgundy skort so I put them on and try to find some shoes. I pull out some white high top Nikes and I put them on, lacing them up.

I go to the bathroom and straighten my hair. This morning when I woke up my hair was abnormally curly which actually happens quite a lot. So straightening my hair was a sensible decision.

Once I have done my hair I start on my makeup just keeping it nice, putting on foundation, winged eyeliner, mascara and burgundy lipstick.

Once my makeup is done I go to grab my phone but then realise I left it downstairs. I walk downstairs and see Ella sitting on the couch playing around on her phone.

She hears me and turns around, smiling at me and I smile back. I see my phone and grab it, almost as soon as I grab it I hear a knock at the door and it must be Brad.

Ella stands up and we walk over to the door, me openings it revealing the boys. They all stand on my front porch with big smug smiles on their faces and it makes me laugh.

"Let's go." I say, walking out the door and past the boys with Ella following me. The boys follow them over to the car and they unlock it. Ella quickly runs to the shotgun seat and I roll my eyes.

"Tris you can go in the back!" I say and he scoffs and climbs into the very back of the car because we all can't fit into the front two rows of seats. Connor gets in and I wait for Bradley to get in but he shakes his head.

"You have the smallest butt so you're in the middle." I says and I gasp, putting my hand to my heart.

I turn around and climb in, "I find that very offensive." I say and Brad chuckles, climbing in after me and shutting the door.

I do up my seatbelt as James drives off to wherever the party is.

"You look gorgeous by the way." I hear Brad whisper in my ear, his warm breath sending shivers down my spine as its pretty cold out.

I smile and give him a kiss on the cheek then looking down at my fingers. The car stops and James parks it in front of a nice family looking house. We all climb out of the car, almost forgetting that Tris is in the back but eventually letting him out.