28: american interviews

8 months later

<> Skylar's P.O.V <>

Nearly a year with that little fucker. It's almost been one whole year since he asked me to be his girlfriend.

It's been the most amazing and eventful 10 months of my life though. The last six months I have been focusing a lot on my singing and so has Brad.

The boys are working on their new album and i released mine about 9 months ago. My album was a big hit and went pretty viral. I have been flying over to America to have conferences, shoots and shows quite often.

Thought through Brad and I working our butts off for our career we have held together. We haven't let our tough lives get in between us and we are stronger than we've ever been before.

I have kept in good touch with my family back home and they are all going well. I skype them every two weeks and usually Brads with me. I really miss them but I live here in England now and I love it here.

Right now we are on a flight to America. We are all going to the Radio Disney Music Awards. I am an award nominee in a few categories and I'm performing. Right now Brad is asleep with his head rested on my shoulder.

I know right! Usually it's the other way round but he has been flat out writing songs and this is his only chance to sleep. I look down at my necklace and smile, holding it in between my fingers. I remember the night he gave it to me like it was yesterday.

I have never been happier. That night we continued to lie there in silence. We just cuddled up on the picnic rug in each other's arms.

I feel movement from next to me and I look down and Brad is waking up. I smile and he sits up in his seat.

"Morning sleepyhead. The planes just about to land." I smile and he chuckles, kissing me on the head. The flight attendant talks over the intercom and Brad and I do up our seatbelts as instructed. Brad grabs my hand, squeezing it lightly, making me smile.

"You excited for the RDMA's?" Brad asks me and I nod, excitedly. The RDMA's will be my first award show so I am so excited.

"Yes very very. But it's tomorrow and basically as soon as we land I have an interview." I slump back into my chair and pout.

"Awe its okay you'll so great." He squeezes my hand again and I look at him and smile. I study his brown eyes and again notice how pretty they are. I have boring blue eyes and he has gorgeous chocolate brown ones.

"I love you..." He sighs and I blush.

"I love you too." I give him a quick kiss on the lips and he chuckles. The plane comes to a landing and we are escorted out of the plane by security guards. There are heaps of people around because most of the stars are arriving for the awards today so they have a day before to prepare or have interviews.

Brad and I still hold hands as we walk out of the airport with the boys following behind. James holding Ella's hand and Con holding Alyssa's. Yes, the girls came.

Ella and James got together about 4 months ago when James finally mustered up the courage to ask her out and tell her how she feels. It went exactly as planned and she said how she felt back and now they're together. They are so adorable I'm so glad they got together.

Connor and Alyssa have been going really strong since Alyssa moved in with us. Though Tristan hasn't found anyone yet he is okay with it. He's holding up really well after Scarlett cheated on him. I don't know how Scarlett is going after she cheated on him but to be honest I don't really want to know.

We get out of the airport and climb into a black van with tinted windows. There are two sets of seats facing each other and Brad and I sit across from one another.