12: meet alyssa

<> Skylar's P.O.V <>

I wake up and turn over to see my boyfriend peacefully sleeping next to me. I turn back over and grab my phone to check the time. Its 10:00 already. I look back at Brad and he is facing me now with his eyes fluttering open.

"Morning." I smile and he smiles faintly.

"Morning gorgeous." He says in his groggy morning voice and I lean forward and give him a quick peck on the lips.

"Come on get out of bed I have something planned for today." I say, pulling the covers off me and climbing out of the bed.

"And what might they be?" He asks, looking up at me. I smile and walk over to my wardrobe, opening it up to find some clothes to wear.

"We are all, as in us and the boys, are going to visit one of my best friends Alyssa. She lives here in Brisbane and I haven't seen her in ages so I'm taking you guys with me so she can meet you." I smile and continue to look through my clothes.

"Sounds like fun. I'll tell the boys and get changed." He says climbing out of bed.

"Okay see you in an hour?" I say and he nods and smiles, walking downstairs. I hear the door open and close and there is silence on my bus. I sigh and continue to look for what I will wear. I eventually choose an outfit and walk into the bathroom with it.

I put the clothes down and walk over to the shower, turning it on and letting it heat up. I strip down and climb in, letting the warm droplets of water fall onto my skin. I wash my hair and body then get out, wrapping the towel around me.

I turn the shower off and dry myself quickly, then get changed into my clothes. My outfit consists of light denim shorts, a white turtle neck crop top and my white Nike roshe's.

I get my makeup bag out and do my makeup, consisting of foundation, cat eye eyeliner, blush and lip gloss. I curl my eyelashes instead of putting on mascara as sometimes too much mascara can be bad for your eyelashes.

I blow dry my hair and straighten it then tie it up in a high ponytail, with little bits of hair already falling out because they don't fit in the ponytail then I tie a red bandanna around my head. I walk out of the bathroom and grab my bag and put my wallet, phone etc. in it.

I sling the bag around my shoulder and walk downstairs and grab a granola bar in place of breakfast.

I walk out the bus door and lock it to make sure no one breaks in. I see the boys standing outside of their bus, waiting for me and I walk over to them.

"You guys ready?" I ask them and they turn around and look at me.

"Yep. Let's go!" They say and we all walk out of the big gates the hold us in at the concert venue.

"Her house is just a 5 minute walk from here." I say as we walk down the streets of Brisbane. Its a really lovely day and very sunny out. It's quite hot here compared what i was used to in Birmingham with rain almost everyday and its dark skies and cold temperatures, even though i love it to death.

I put my sunglasses on as the sun is very bright in my eyes we all just chat, "So does she know we're coming?" James asks and I chuckle.

"Nope. I was planning on surprising her actually as she doesn't know I'm in Brisbane on tour." I smile and the boys laugh.

"And what if shes not home?" Brad asks and my smile drops and i think to myself.

"Well I didn't think that far ahead." I sigh and the boys laugh at me.

"It's okay. If she isn't home we can just wander around." Tris says and I chuckle to myself.

"We're nearly there." I say, recognizing my surroundings very well.