5: fun with the boys

<> Skylar's P.O.V <>

"Brad?" I say, gobsmacked that Brad was standing right in front of me.

"Skylar?" He says, looking very confused.

"Well I'm guessing you already know each other?" Joe chuckles and I still am confused as to what's going on.

"Well Joe and I have to go sign some paperwork for the tour. You guys just mingle while were gone." Ellen says and they walk out of the room.

"Could you guys go in the booth for a sec?" Brad asks the boys and they run into the booth, making noises and shutting the door behind them. Brad presses a button to mute their voices and then he looks at me with a sorry look on his face.

"I'm sorry about yesterday. I jumped to conclusions and I should have listened to what you had to say. I hope we can be alright?" Brad says and he sounds sincere about it.

"It's okay I overreacted too." I say, looking down at my feet.

"So who was he anyways?" Je asks and I let out a big sigh.

"My ex." I say, fiddling with my hair a bit.

"What happened between you guys to make him want to do that to you?" Brad asks and I sit down on a chair, getting ready to tell a story.

"We started going out when I was about 15 and I was getting bullied a bit at school and I went into some deep depression. He said that he could deal with me having depression so he dumped me, then about six months later, me being the stupid person I am, I took him back. We were together for two years and about two months before I moved he took my virginity. A week after that I caught him cheating on me." I say and he sits down next to me.

"That dick." He sighs, running his hand through his hair.

"Yep." I pop the p, looking down at my fingers.

"So... I guess you're coming on tour with us?" He chuckles, changing the subject as he could see my change of mood.

"I guess so!" I smile and Brad leans back, pressing the mute button, making the booth unmute.

"LALALALA LAAAA DAAAAAAAAA DDIIIIIIIII!" We hear the boys shouting and we chuckle.

I press the microphone button.

"I think you're a bit off key boys." I joke and their faces go pale then they laugh. I let go of the button and laugh with Brad.

We hear the door open from behind us and we turn around and see Joe and Ellen walk in. The boys come out of the booth and sit down in the chairs.

"All the papers are signed now you can go home and we will email you further information." Ellen says to us and we all nod and stand up. I grab my bag, making sure my book is in it.

"We'll see you in a few days." Ellen says and we walk out of the room, leaving Joe and Ellen.

"Do you want to come out to town with us?" Brad asks me as we walk through the hallways.

"That would be nice." I smile and we walk out of the building.

"How did you guys get here?" I asks them as I walk towards me car.

"Taxi." James says and I nod and unlock my car.

"You want to come in my car?" I ask them and they all look at each other.

"Sure." Brad says and they all climb in the car. I put the key in and start the car, driving off. As we are driving it starts to rain quite a bit. The rain get heavier as we get to closer to the centre of town and we all just talk about nonsense throughout the ride.