beloveds letter♥

Karna said "ok i will read first ok".
Subhadra nodded.

Vrushali letter.

Pranipat Karna

How are you I miss you so much you come fast now I can't bear this Sepeartion please when you will come we talk about of our relationship with our family and take care don't be irresponsible there. Take care. Love you radhey.

Lovingly,
Vrushali.

Subhadra said" She loves you so much ".

Karna blushing and nodded.

Karna said" Now you turn".

Subhadra open letter.

Pranipat dear

How are you you know I really really really miss you so so so so much I wish I can keep you with me but I know it take time to you stay with me forever that means after our marriage and how is your training going on are you settle well remember my visit to dwarka will to win you hands and one more think that Miss you come fast to me.

Lovingly parth.

Karna said"i think he is so romantic subhadra may be he is going to marry you Tomorrow only ".

Subhadra just blushed.

After that they send reply letter to there family friends and beloveds. Karna said" I will get fresh you to get fresh we will have dinner after some time.

Subhadra nodded.

Letter reach to there place.

Arjun was sitting alone a guard came said that there is letter for him. Arjun understand it is from subhadra so he goes running and take the letter and open it.

Subhadra letter.

Pranipat parth

I too miss you so so so so so much. Yes I settled her. I got new friends and you should marry me expect you I will not marry anyone. And you have to come dwarka for taking permission of my family to marry me.
I will come to you fast. Miss you parth.

Lovingly bhadra.

Arjun was happy, blushing and excited think how will it look of they get married. leave it let go inside.

Arjun went inside see nakul teasing bheem sahdev is read Yuddister is making bheem calm.

Arjun said"nakul why are you teasing my bharta leave him and go from here. "

Nakul said"you look happy did you get letter from your subhadra ".

Arjun blush.

Nakul said" So she send you a letter show that love letter".

Arjun said"this is between her and me ".

Nakul said" She is my sister and you are my bharta so show me the letter. "

Yuddister said"nakul leave it why you want to read the letter ".

Nakul said" Just for fun".
Arjun garled and yuddister said"leave it let have dinner".

In dwarka.

Balram said "letter came from bhadra".

Subhadra letter

Pranipat all of you.

I miss you all I wish I was with you all love you all my pratice is well going on. I meet new friends and I am perfect settle down here love you all miss you.

Lovingly bhadra

All went to room.

Krishna sit think about his best friend and sister love for each other. Said"You both are born for eachother so you are only eachothers.

Gurukul gada chamber

Subhadra letter

Pranipat gada,

I am settle well and had my food on time I got one friend and Don't worry about me take care and pratice well and enjoy your kanyakul days. Love you take care miss you.

Lovingly bhadra.

He was happy after learning his sister is all right he went to dining hall.

Nakul see gada is also happy he ask "gada did you also get letter from bhadra ".

Gada said" Yes how do you know and you also means".

Nakul said"bharta Arjun also get letter but he hide it not showing us the letter".

Gada look at arjun and said"there are friend they have many secrets ".

Arjun thank him through his eyes gada nodded. All say " Ok "they had there food and Arjun slept with thought of subhadra.

In pashuram asharam.

Karna was sitting with subhadra for having dinner but more than that he was teasing her saying" Parth like this parth is that".

Subhadra said"he is so care for me "

Karna said"yes that i seen in letter ".

Subhadra blushing and said vrushali also good for you bharta"..

Now Karna is blushing.

They had finished there dinner and
Subhadra said "good night bharta meet you tomorrow".

Karna said" Good night bhadra meet you tomorrow ".

Subhadra said" Bye".

Karna said"bye".

They both goes to there tent Karna slept and subhadra think about Arjun and whisper looking at the moon said"love you parth ". And slept.

In gurukul

Arjun was starting at moon an said love you too bhadra".and slept.

Krishna smiled hearing it.

To be continued.

How was chapter.

Please vote friend ♥