varanavat ❤

Next day.

All pandavas with subhadra and kunti came in entrance all came to bid them good bye.

Dushala hug all of them and said"come back soon".

All nodded.

Kunti gandhari hug each other. All elders bless pandavas and subhadra.

Bhishma said"come soon ".

All nodded and they left.

Duryodhan smiled evilly seeing them leaving. All went inside.

Pandavas with kunti and subhadra reach at night in varnavat. The purochan fix the angle of mirror to moon and kingdom become visible.

Seeing this subhadra ask" Purochan what happened when the is amavas".

This question raised from everyone's mind. Purochan become nervous.

Yuddister said"bhadra we are not going to leave her till amavas".

Subhadra nodded but she was not satisfy even arjun , bheem and nakul sahdev too.

They goes inside the palace. And goes to there chamber.

Subhadra take a bath and she come out . Arjun was sitting on sofa look at sky. Suddenly his eyes caught a angel who was looking more beautiful . Subhadra goes near dressing table she placed her jewellwer  . Arjun smiled and goes near her. He placed his hand on waist and make her turned and pulled her towards him. Subhadra blue lotus eyes meet with hazel once. Arjun take subhadra palms and see that there is mehandi which was applied on there wedding. Arjun kiss her palms. Arjun pulled her more closer. Arjun was about to kiss her. Suddenly someone knock on door. Subhadra push Arjun when she heard knock. Arjun fell on chair which was there.

Subhadra said"sorry arya".

Arjun smiled and said"it's ok open the door".

Subhadra nodded and goes to open door it was purochan wife.

She said"yuvraj call you both".

Subhadra nodded. She left.

Subhadra said"let's go arya".

Arjun nodded. They goes towards dining table.

Nakul said"bharta Arjun we arenblessed with you presence ".

Arjun said" Nakull. ".

Nakul said" I know bharta i am nakul".

Arjun said"I am not saying you name i am warning you".

Kunti said"stop both of you".

They both get stop. Then purochan wife came with food.

Kunti said"sit putri subhadra ".

Subhadra sit beside kunti and they had dinner happily.

Bheem ask" Why kitchen is not there in palace".

It gain subhadra and Arjun attention they were feel different they were waiting for answer.

Purochan wife said"it because the place is made like this so now we can't arrange kitchen that's why".

Bheem said"mata what if I feel hungry at night".

Kunti said to purochan wife "can you keep some food in bheem chamber".

Purochan wife nodded.

After dinner all left to chamber.

As soon as Arjun and subhadra entered in chamber. Arjun close the door and pulled subhadra and back hug her said" Did you forgot something dear".

Subhadra said" Nothing arya ".

Arjun pulled her more closer and said" You forgot we didn't had our first night till now".

Subhadra blushed at his words then Arjun said in her ears"and today is our first night".

Arjun kiss her neck and put his hand on her waist her pulled her closer and made her turned. Subhadra look at him and blushed. Arjun kiss her forehead. Arjun take subhadra palms and said"how can you look beautiful every time ".subhadra blushed.

Arjun kiss her forehead he continued till her neck his hand was carrying her milk waist Arjun look at her and kiss her lips. Arjun carried her to bed.

Arjun made her laid on bed and Arjun
Lied over her carefully not to hurt her. Arjun hand was on subhadra waist Arjun again kiss her lips. After sometime Arjun live her lips and see that her pink lips is became wet and more pinkish after kiss Arjun lose all control and kiss her lips gentle again.

Arjun remove her bangales and place it on tables. He remove her  veil Arjun kiss her neck he can smell the smell of lotus from her body. Arjun start to kiss her on her neck, templas, eyelids, cheecks, forehead, palms and lips. Arjun gently make a lovebite on subhadra neck, she moaned by this.

Arjun look at her eyes to take permission she smiled blushingly. Arjun remove her hair locks and smell it. Subhadra was close her because she was blushingly heavily. Arjun kiss her face inches by inches. Then Arjun give her some sweet bites on her neck. He then kiss her waist he remove her waist band from her waist and he started making pattern on her navel with nose and kiss them.

Arjun removed his and her clothes and covered them with blanket and arjun entered in her. Subhadra feels pain it was her first intercourse,her pain was come out in tears arjun kiss her softly to reduce her pain , then after sometime pleasure took over her pain.arjun covered themselves with blanket and subhadra hug him.

Arjun see subhadra sleeping like a child he slowly removed hair from her face and kiss her forehead and said "you are completely mine now".

To be continued.

How was chapter?

Sorry for late update.

Please vote💖

Parthjaya💖