feeling's ♥

Arjun was get ready but his mind was thinking when he will meet her.

Nakul said"bharta get ready you have to look handsome ".

Arjun smiled.

Subhadra take her bath now she feel fresh she drape herself in light pink saree and some matching ornaments and her favourite anklet. Subhadra was look most beautiful she was sitting on the bed and noticing her best friend how much she is doing hard work to look more beautiful.

Subhadra said"why this much makeup sakhi".

Dushala said"ofcourse today so many princes will come so i should look best".

Subhadra smiled and remember that she should meet karna.

Subhadra said"dushala do you know where does angraj karna stay".

Dushala said"no i seen him first time ".

Subhadra sighed.

Dushala said" You don't need to do any make up because without makeup to you look heavanly beautiful I don't know how my bharta arjun is going to control.

Subhadra blushed and said"come let go".

Dushala smiled seeing her best friend blushed.

feast was about to start one by one every Royal elder members come there. Dhritarashtra with gandhir, bhishma with vidhur and kunti with her childhood friend priyamavada.
All kauravas to come and goes to other side.

Kunti was searching for karna but karna was not there. Priyamavada noticed and said"it's feast is for family members and for guest other than them no one can entered ".

Kunti sighed. All panadavas came and touch there mother feet and hug her. She bless them.

Dushala came and said" Pranipat mata and bharta".

All said"kalyan ho ".

Arjun eyes were searching for his beloved.

Nakul said" Dushala were is bhadra".

Dushala said"she is coming bharta nakul ".

Nakul nodded.

An melodious anklet sound come Arjun identity the person and Arjun eyes directly move to look the person. As he look he just keep looking at her. He see her from head to toe. She was looking stunning in red colour saree with matching ornaments she was look like a angel her smile which was pulling him to her and her eyes which are always carried love and respect for Arjun her lips is perfectly curved in bow shape when she smile. The red saree was perfectly suiting her fair skin her cheecks has slight pink shade. And her tiny waist . She was looking a godness who is standing in front of him.

She said"pranipat bua pranipat bharta pranipat parth".

All greeted her back. She look Arjun was still look at her. She blushed and look back to hide her blush. Subhadra was not a blushing girls but only after Arjun seeing she felt blush.

Arjun smiled seeing her. He was feeling bless he knew that only he had that much capability to make her blush only his slight staring make her feel blush.arjun smiled too happily.

Nakul bheem and dushala noticed everything the exchange glance they always knew there is something between them. They coughed. They come back in world.

Subhadra goes to kunti and hug her and said"how are feeling now".

Kunti said"when my sons and daughters are there nothing can happen me and subhadra be safe you look so beautiful what if somebody abduct you".

Nakul said"this can't happen mata when bharta Arjun is here".

All smiled.

Now feast start all were having happily feast. Subhadra and Arjun were looking at each other will eat. They were blushed and waiting to meet each other.

All went to room after feast . Somebody knock on subhadra chamber. Subhadra knew who was there she run toward door and open it.........................

To be continued.

How was chapter?

Please vote♥