departure ❤

All makes ready subhadra for her departure.

Subhadra was taking bath with sandel and milk her mothers and bhabhis were helping her. They made her wear a dark red colour saree. They takes her to dressing table. They braid her hairs the decorated her hair with lotus flower. They made her wear heavy jewellery. Devaki place golden bangle in subhadra hand and said"chitra be a good wife and daughter in law ".
Subhadra nodded. Then subhadra place chudamani on her head then then make her wear her viel. Now she was completely ready. Balram came and ask" Is she ready".balram see his sister look like a angel.

Balram goes near his life his sister and peck her forehead and hug her she too high him tightly.

Balram said"come let go it time".with tears.
She nodded in tears.

Subhadra last look at her chamber. And goes with her bhabhi, bro and mother near entrance. Subhadra stand with arjun. Arjun held her hand and Subhadra goes near her father with Arjun.

Vasudev said"I always want you to keep with me but it can't happen but I know Arjun will keep you happy".looking at both of them.

Arjun nodded.

Subhadra hug his fathers tears rolled down both of there eyes. Than Arjun hug vasudev.

They both goes near devaki and rohini they bless her and hug her.

They both went toward gada, gada said"if you every hurt her whole yadavas will never live you remember it ".

Arjun smiled and nodded. Gada hug his sister and kiss her forehead and said" I will miss you".

Subhadra smiled and said"me too".

They went toward satyaki. Satyaki hug her and said"be happy".

Subhadra nodded.

They went toward her bhabhi subhadra take there blessing and hug them.

They went towards krishna. He was controlling his tears. Subhadra cant control her tears in front of him she hug him and cried. Krishna too cried dwarka people were seeing Krishna crying for were first time. They know she is most beloved it Krishna and balram.

Krishna said"ruchi dont cry ruchi remember everything happens for reason".

Subhadra nodded Krishna hug her once again then kiss her forehead.

Arjun said"someone is forgot me".

Krishna hug him.

Krishna said"how can i forgot you subhadrapriya"

Arjun said "madhav".

They laughed.

Then subhadra goes toward most important person her dau.

She called " Dau dont you bless me".

Balram pulled her in hug and hug her tightly.
Subhadra hug him back.

Balram said"my blessing is always with my favorite child".kiss her forehead.

Balram look at Arjun, Arjun assured him.

Balram hug Arjun and subhadra. Balram , krishna, gada, satayaki and subhadra group hug each other.

All Children came and hug her.All other pandavas hug dwarka family. Kunti also hug everyone and assured vasudev that subhadra is like her daughter. She will take care of her. Vasudev nodded.

Then balram and Krishna made his sister sit in palaquin. The palaquin was decorated with white lotus and Lily's it's look most beautiful.

All pandavas last joint there hand and sit on horse. Balram gada Krishna and satayaki pushed the palaquin (as its traditional that sister palaquin was first push by her brother.) Subhadra last look at dwarka she see her family and tears rolled down from her eyes. All dwarka people start to cry it's start rain heavily. All were cry like that sky was also crying because of dwarkaratna departure. All pandavas were shocked that how it's start rain heavily then they see whole dwarka is crying that's why. The palaqiun move and 5 horse of pandavas to move . They goes from dwarka. All dwarka and dwarkis were crying. All Royal member went inside all were sad.

Arjun see subhadra. Subhadra eyes has tears arjun look at her and she smiled at him. Now pandavas with subhadra and kunti move toward hastinapur. Other Royal member of hastinapur leave after marriage to welcome subhadra.