war♥

Next morning.

Arjun came to subhadra chamber and hug her and said"love you".

Subhadra reply "I love you too".and they hug each other.

Subhadra ask" Did you take the stones which is given by bharta kanha".

Arjun said"yes".arjun kiss her forehead and they both goes to entrance.

Subhadra goes near Pandavas and said"I believe you all will come by winning war".

Pandavas said "yes we will".

Nakul said playfully" Bless us dwarkaratna ".
Subhadra bless him. All laugh.

Now all princes start to move. Subhadra look at Arjun and Arjun look at her and smiled which says that he will come with his brother by winning. All left.

All prince are gone all remaining family members return in palce.

Subhadra was missing Arjun but she was tensed to she goes to kunti and said"mata i dont know I am feeling rest less. "

Kunti smiled and said"why do you believe Pandavas ".

Subhadra said" I believe them".

Kunti said"then get relax and sleep".she made her sleep on her lap And she sleep in her lap fast.

All Pandavas remember subhadra word and make plans.

After one day,

Subhadra was talking with dushala they were sitting in Hall. After sometime kunti gandhari came they sit with them then pitamha, vidhurand dhritarashtra shakuni came a messenger arrive and said"panduputra won the war against drupad".

All are happy except dhritarashtra and shakuni .

Pitamha said"decorated the palace arrange a feast for victory of panduputra ".

All start to work subhadra was feeling proud.

All were done decoration was done feast was arranged .

All were waiting in front of entrance except subhadra.

First duryodhan came with his brothers he left angrily and all were little bit confused.

All were waiting at entrance dushala was looking for her sakhi but she didn't find her she was about to move when she see her sakhi coming. She was looking beautiful in light pink saree with some jewellery. She. Was look like Paravthi.

Subhadra said"what happened why are looking at me like you see ghost₹.

Dushala said"I didn't see ghost in you but I can see a god in you see how beautiful you look".

Subhadra smiled. Then dushala in low voice said"what if my bharta Arjun goes out of control today".

Subhadra said"dushala".

Dushala said"sorry see bharta are coming ".

All look toward entrance and see 5 horse entering.

All Pandavas dhritarashtra , gandhari, pitamha , vidhur and kunti feet they bless them.

Dhritarashtra said" Congratulations sons with you victory".

Pandavas goes near subhadra .

Subhadra said"congrats to you all".

Nakul said"what should I call you".

Subhadra said"not again bharta".

Pitamha said"come in let's go in Hall".

All start to move when Arjun pulled subhadra and take her to away from others.

Subhadra look at Arjun Arjun was also looking at her. Subhadra body can feel that she is near wall and Arjun was caught her in his arms.

Subhadra said"parth are you alright ".

Arjun said"yes but you will look this much beautiful how will I control my self arjunpriya ".

Subhadra was blushing because Arjun was too close to her. Arjun pulled her closed by her waist. Subhadra was caughted in his arms. Arjun was above to kiss her when a cough broke there love moment.

After hearing cough Arjun said" Nakul when you will stop come in wrong time".

Nakul said"if you want me to not come in wrong time then get married".

Arjun sighed and said"ok come nakul arrange wedding things ".

Subhadra said" But what about my bharta I want to marry in there presence".

Arjun said"we will go to dwarka then we will marry then nakul will stop coming on wrong timing".

Nakul said"she mata how much he is impatient to marry".

Arjun subhadra look at each other in shock then look that kunti she is smiling wholeheartedly. And beside her other pandavas are there.

Kunti goes near Arjun subhadra and hug them.

Arjun said"sorry mata I didn't tell you I was about to but nakul bring you here".

Kunti said"who say because of nakul I get to know".

Subhadra said"then how you get to know mata".

Kunti said"from your sakhi".

Dushala came and said"sakhi I tell mata because she ask me now you tell me how can I not obey mata".

Kunti said"I am really happy for both of you".
Subhadra look at Arjun, Arjun was look at her She was still holding his hand and he too still holding her hand.

When one voice came "so what is your decision mata".

To be continued.

How was chapter?

Please vote♥